Meeting them

Ozpin's POV

After decking that strange energy signature I called up team RWBY 

*Elevator ding *

Ruby: "you wanted to see us sir"

She says as the rest of her team comes out behind her

Me: "Ah yes Team RWBY you see I have called you here because a strange energy signature was detected and I want you to investigate it" 

Ruby : "Ok anything else we should know?"

Me:"that is all a bullheaded is out side waiting to take you near the signature"

RWBY nod then leave 

(Y/N)Pov

After seeing what you haven't seen in so long you turn around to see the doll also marveling at the sight. You quickly shuffle over to the and hug her.

(Y/N):"DOLL DOLL THE SUN !  DOES THAT MEAN I FINALLY BEAT THE NIGHTMARE!!"

The gives you  a soft smile at your seemingly childish reaction. Then the smile fades when a low growl is heard behind you. You turn to see werewolf like creatures except they have darker fur and bone plate armor.

(Y/N): "Doll stay here I'll handle this"

You say as you pull out your blunderbuss and unfold your saw cleaver, you take a few steps closer until one pounces at you. After effort lessly dodging you swing the saw cleaver severing its head from its body.

(Y/N): 'hm these beast are much slower and fragile than usual, wait is this still yhanarm?'

Your thoughts are cut short when 2 more pounce at you. You backstep and blow there head off with your blunderbuss. After that the last 4 surround you. You were about to get into a fighting stance when you hear a voice 

???: "hurry theyre surrounded!!!"

You turn to see a girl with black hair tinted with red at the end, a girl with black hair and a ......... twitching bow?, and blonde girl with lilac eyes, and a pale girl with white hair and  a white dress. Then 2 of the creatures pounc at you you sunk and swing up your saw cleaver slicing one in half then fire your blunderbuss in to the other ones chest. Next you dash towards the other one and cut its head in half. The last one swings furiously at you but you dodge them all you then stun it and drive your fist into its neck/shoulder area preforming a visceral attack effectively killing it.After that you run over to the doll.

(Y/N): "Doll are you okay?!"

Stunned by your performance she simply nods . Suddenly you hear the same voice from earlier only closer and louder . 

???: "that was so cool! You were like HIYAA! WACHA!

She shouts as she tried to mimic your moves. You simply tilt your head in confusion. Then the girl with the bow says 

???: "Ruby calm down downi think your scaring him"

Ruby:"Oh sorry. Hi my names Ruby Rose and this is my team Weiss, Blake, and Yang"

They all nod their heads 

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N) (L/n)  a yharnarm hunter"

Ruby:"your a hunter you don't look like one?"

You:"what do you mean this is common hunter attire?"

Blake: "What's Yharnarm"

You: "you don't know what yharnarm is, the healing church, the old blood?"

They all shake their heads

You turn to the doll who just shrugs and then back to them

You: "where did the fog wall take us?"