Ruby

Y/N pov 

Well what can you say your a man of your word, the white fang storage house is now burning along with the members body's.and you also somehow managed to learn how to quicken naturally. you kept walking to the extraction point when one more explosion goes off.

You:'how just how' 

Time skip to th dorm brought to you by chibi y/n dancing with chibi doll

You step out of the shower in your dorm Maria was fast asleep and so was doll so you went to the closet hit some extra  blankets and a pillow and set up on the floor until you felt someone pick you up. You look d up and see the doll looking at you with a gentle gaze.

Doll:"I don't want you sleeping on the floor hunter I know you sometimes have nightmares about yharnarm and this won't help"

You simply nod as you cuddle into her chest it being oddly warm and soft. You cooed softly and fell asleep and so did the doll smiling gently at your cuteness.

Time skip

You wake up in the dolls arms and poke her to wake her up.

Doll:*yawns"hello dear hunter how did you sleep"

You:"fine doll thanks" 

You smile at her then get up to take a shower. When you get out you get dressed and exit the bathroom to see the doll in her usual attire and Maria I'm her hunter clothes the rose now pinned to her hat.

You:"I'm gonna go get breakfast" you said as the doll and Maria followed along 

While walking through the halls Maria was intrigued by the architecture

Maria:"this reminds me of cainhurts castle"

You:"really? I thought  cainhurst was more gothic than this"

And with that you and Maria started discussing architecture while the doll listened in confused. When you got to the cafeteria team RWBY and JNPR call you over. When you and the doll started to walk over to them Maria hid behind you.(out of the 3 of yalll the doll is the tallest,your shorter than the doll but taller than Maria)

Ruby:"hey guys!"

You smile under your scarf and wave the doll greets them and starts talking and you and Maria sit at the end of the table and continue talking about architecture. The conversation was going fine until Weiss asked Maria a question.

Weiss:"so mind explaining why you attacked y/n yesterday " she said glaring 

Maria:"umm I-I" Maria clearly regretting yesterday  and nervous could really only studder so you decided to jump in

You:"we weren't on good terms back in yharnarm and pleaser don't pry into it."

Weiss:"oh ok...sorry"

Ruby:"any way did you hear we're going on a field trip next week!" She said trying to break the tension 

Yang:"really where?" 

Ruby:"the forever fall forest"

Hearing forest  sent chills up your spine remembering your 'adventure' in the forbidden. Then you remembered something else

You:"ruby what  are you going to show me today?"

WBY:"WHAT?"

Surprised by there reaction you give them a confused look but of course they could only see your eyes.While ruby was arguing  with her team you quickened to the exit and went back to your dorm and decided to do some inspections on your weapons until 3