Fear The Old Blood

Y/N pov 

You were currently sitting in combat class bored while watching Jaune getting destroyed by Cardin and while balancing the blade of mercy on your finger tip. You sat there watching fights and waiting for class. Once it did you went back to your dorm and saw something troubling. Since Pyrrha unlocked your aura for you (even though you didn't unlock your semblance)You didn't see s need for them anymore, and not wanting the scourge to spread in this world you locked it in a safe. But when you arrived the safe was empty and the weird thing is no one knew the password but you.

You:"doll has any one been in here lately?"

Doll:"no hunter ,why?"

You:"the blood is ...gone"you said troubled

Doll:her eyes widen"does this mean-"

She was interrupted by a sound you never wanted to hear again. It was the same sound you heard when you first climbed up the ladder to central yharnam.it was the roar of a cleric beast 

You:"stay here" you say to the doll in response she nods

You run outside and see the cleric beast a long with at least 59 beast patients but instead of wearing rags ther were wearing broken pieces of blue and white armor. You saw guards shooting at them but were quickly torn apart as you see the last guard get devoured by the cleric beast.yiu turn around and see RWBY and ozpin 

Yang:"what the hell is that thing!"

You: "a type of beast from my world" you say as you as you summon the hunters axe and extended it 

Weiss:"we will back you up"

You:"no you can't! These aren't like Grimm there smarter,stronger, and just deadlier"

Ruby:"But you'll die!" 

Blake:"pleas let us help!" She said s tears started forming in all of their eyes but not ozpins 

You:"ugh! Oz tell them!"

Ozpin:" let him go girls he's train in this thing."

RWBY:"but-"

Ozpin:"no buts"

You:"I'll be fine besides I'm getting bored of Grimm"you say pulling up your scarf 

You begin to walk towards the horde as they all charge at you. You charge an attack with the axe and spin twice with it giving you time to quickly change to your saw cleaver and start dashing around enemies while slashing at them. Eventually you can feel all the beats patients life forces barely even there. Do you take out your rifle sword and burn them all with fire dust rounds. Immediately after you thrown into a wall cracking it. You pull down your scarf to cough up blood and  y the time your down you're thrown again. This you hit yourself with a blood vile not wanting to wait for your aura.

Y/N:"god  how I've missed this!"you said while pulling out simons bow blade and changing it to bow form and take aim like some many times before. 

Once you see the flash of white on the arrow you realease it sending it flying towards the beast head. The bow hits its target staggering it you rush in to preform a visceral stack and for once it lands. You feel it's life force being weakened but now it's stable again and you now have to weaken its legs to go for the kill shot.blow after blow you dodged all while striking at it legs then you finally cut its ankles and it fell on its back writhing in pain. You summone the whirly gig saw transformed it activated it and shoved into its chest. Once it was dead you got of it and began to walk back towards the school but it raised it hand and tried to smash you.