The church

C/L: church leader 

C/H:church hunter 

Y/n pov 

It's been a calm few days, of course I'm still pretty distant from people besides the doll and Maria. Also our field trip to the so called forever fall forests is today , but as of now I'm on my way to i ozpins office and I don't have a good feeling about this. 

Ozpin:"ah your here good"

you:"what do you need?"

He pulls out his scroll and shows you a picture. What you see isn't good. The picture shows 3 men and I women all in the choir robes and of coursed all armed and in the forever fall forest 

Ozpin:"do you recognize them"

You:"yes they're part of the choir the top branch of the healing church"

Ozpin:"are they dangerous?"

You:"whenever I saw one in yharnarm they would attack me so yeah"

Ozpin:"when you leave later track them down"

You:"I'll take care of it"

Time skip 

We finally arrived at the forest and without hesitation I distanced my self from the group and went to the last known location of the choir. When I arrived there I notice a silvery  substance one a tree.

You:'mist from rosamirus'

As you continued on you found nothing and decided to return to the group before anyone got suspicious.when you arrived you were immediately greeted by ruby

Ruby:"y/n guess what!?"she shouted jumping up and down

You:"what?"

Ruby:"Juane k-"

Doll:"killed an ursa" the doll  said cutting off ruby 

Ruby:"doooooolll that was my line!" Ruby said whining 

You chuckled and ruffled Ruby's hair causing her to blush you were about to walk away until you heard Maria's  voice.

Maria:"so where were you?"in response you tilted your head 

Maria:*sighs*" ozpin forgets your not the only hunter here"

You:"that isn't a g-"

???:"excuse me but have yo seen this man" you were cut off by a voice talking to me goodwitch.

And sadly it had the yharnarm accent

You turned around to see 5 choir members 4 of them using kirkhammers and the leader using ludwigs holy blade. The leader was showing a picture of you with the word "heretic" on it. Then one of the leaders spotted you tap his leader on the shoulder and pointed at you.

C/l:"mam please  back away"he says as he pushes glynda out of the way and walks towards you 

Glynda:"sir what are you doing?!"she says walking in front of him

You:"do what he says glynda" you say in a calm voice 

Glynda reluctantly backs away as do the rest of the students all obliviously worried, well except Maria and the doll they know you'll be fine.  The church members ready their weapons as you summon and transform the blades of mercy. Now it's just a stand off no one making the first move.its was like this for awhile until 2 kirkhammer hunters charged st you with there swords. You dashed forward and dunked under a slice and thrusters the blades into the first ones chests. Injuring him, you then back stepped to avoid a downward strike from the second church hunter. You then brought down the blades of mercy on his Lesley arm severing it. Anticipating the other 2 now charging you shoved one blade into each of the injured ones throats and turned around to face your new opponents.