Samon Island

The yellow grasses meadow appears gold as the bright ray of the fiery sun greets the surface of the grass and each drops of the morning dew. A figure appears from behind some bushes, steadily planned his steps. The figure is a male of 182 cm in height and a perfect body built. His hair were crimson tied into a low ponytail and were put on his shoulder. He also had a small goatee at the end of his chin. Kouen Ren. That's his name.

Kouen looks around. It was storming very bad the whole yestreen that he had to stay inside for the whole day. He walks toward the beach side of Samon Island using his walking stick that help him to adjust his balance.

The blinding glittery sand was the first thing that greet him radiantly that morning upon his arrival as the waves are still quite fierce combine with the ray emitted by the sun.

Kouen stretch his body with a little warm up. His body were all stiff ever since he granted his limbs to Hakuryuu and get a pair hands and legs of puppet. Like the other normal day whenever a storm occurs, the beach were full of scraps of the sea.

But this time there's something peculiar about it. Something that caught his crimson eyes.

Another figure.

A woman.

Overwhelmed by the feel of guilt and responsibilities, Kouen decided to take the girl home, gently carries the girl on his back. The lady suddenly coughed a few times, letting out sea water out of her chest and start muttering something unclear. Something in Torran language. But her voice was barely under her breath and the pronunciation aren't too clear and were slightly twisted that Kouen aren't able to catch her words. But one thing for sure, the girl he saves has the tongue of Torran people, however slightly thicker than the natives he has met. In the accent he never heard of.