Raila

The male gently put the girl into rest on his bed, ensuring her warmth and well-being. He just can't brush off the words she spoke earlier. It keeps on lingering around his ear. Kouen observes the girl carefully, what's her origin? He asks himself. Might be a Torran but her mimic doesn't seem like it. Her attire was simple and have been wore by middle-class citizen around the world. A plain cream dress. But what's that hand socks for? It covers her hand from her palm up to her elbow.

The more Kouen observes, he began to realize the beauty within the girl. Average height and built, but great beauty. Her brunette hair with slight blonde in between were chest length, tied into a neat braid.

His eyes went lower when he realize a peculiar necklace hung around her neck. Black, thick thread tied to a round but slightly edged sapphire pendant with some finely made metal chain at its back neatly put. To one of the chain, a metal blank, dog tag was attached to it. Very well carved a name in Torran, 'Raila'. The male turn the dog tag around and sees a seals of djinn contract. She's a dungeon conqueror...

As Kouen began to sink in the endless mind of his, the girl began to mutter something in Torran, "water..." Several times before Kouen could catch it as his sensitivity of Torran language went dull after the civil war of Kou Empire since he doesn't have much time to study much about his interest.

Kouen gently hold her body and put her against his. Then, he took a cup of water and carefully put it at the end of her lips for her to drink. Her body was hot. The temperature increases a lot from since the first time he meet her, Raila.

Kouen had never take care of a sick person before but he'd seen how. He took two pieces of cloth, damping it until the last drip of water and place one of them onto Raila's forehead. He's using the other one to wipe and clean some parts of her body. He did not wish for the girl to feel uneasy of his presence later on although she's unconscious. He started with Raila's right shoulder. He wipe it through and gently put off the hand socks. To his shock, he found a badly infected crescent tattoo. He knew it well. A crescent tattoo in Torran's belief means a magoi binding contract of duty and responsibilities throughout all the bearers' life. And the infected one means that the bearer hadn't performed their tasks well.

The male decided to take good care of her until she recovers. But there's one thing he couldn't swipe out of his mind.

Who is this girl, a friend or a foe?