Everything's going to be okay pt.2

*Raila's P.O.V*

I found myself in a city, appeared to be in different era or timeline. What is this place? I wonder as I walk around...

'Why is this place so quiet?'

'Where is everyone?'

Randomly, I stepped into a rundown town hall, still wondering my whereabouts. And from what I can see, bunches of people sleeping together. They sleep in a poor conditions where there is just enough comforter for everyone to share. Despite their lacking of comfort, smiles carved onto each of the citizen's lips through their slumber.

'What is this place?'

'How could they still smile when they were living like this?'

I sniffed the air lingers in the atmosphere. Slightly different from where I live with Kouen, but it really feel so comforting. Feel like...home? I gazed around. There were just simply thousands of doors but my heart keeps telling me to go to the back door, the dullest looking door. I don't know why. The door creak softly as I opened it, revealing a small girl in her childhood washing dishes. The next thing I saw is a tall, well built tanned male with short amethyst hair, arranging the dishes onto racks.

'Who are they?'

"Well, there we go. Done." Said the man as he rubs his hands using a towel, smiling as he looks toward the small girl. A smile that hides thousands of untold emotion and feelings. Still, the girl shook her head, not moving a single inch of muscle letting go of deep silence. Reacting to that, the male let go a hefty sigh, "What's wrong, my sis?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Chuckles the girl as she gives off a sweet smiles and slowly lift up her head. She opens her eyes as her smiles fade away, revealing a pair of heterochromia eyes with blast of hazel and emerald green, looking deep into the tanned male eyes. Yeah, no doubt at all. It is the same. Same like mine. But, the more I observes the girl, the more I noticed how much we look alike...

'Is this me?'

'So.. this is my memory?'

'Then this guy here....'

"Ahh.. Raichan, I don't recall that I teach you to lie?" Asked the male softly as he pinches her chubby cheek gently. The girl, the past me began to pout.

"You wash everything using your hand instead of using your magic. Obviously there's something bothering you. Plus, you didn't talk much when we had dinner just now... *sighs* mind sharing it with me?" The tanned male picks up the girl (Raila) 's hand, carving a soft smile to convince the girl. He knew the girl since she's a small infant. And the smile, is one of the way to melt her heart.

"Brother..." the girl started to sob. She withdraw her hand and next, her pinky. "Promise me you'll be safe."

The tanned male giggles. "Is that the thing which bothers you?"

She nodded.

"My, my, don't worry. We'll be like how we always do. Now get rid that frown of yours. It's so uncool to do that." Joked the amethyst male.

"Pinky promise?"

"Yeah, pinky promise." He twist his pinky with the petite girl's.

"Everything's going to be okay, Raichan.

Everything's is going to be okay..."

The next thing I see is a faded smile covered by cluster of dust. Does everything is okay after that?

Yayy! Another part! So far this is the best chapter I've written for this fic.. (Although I'm not really quite satisfied..) Also, I'm really sorry for all the short chapters.. I'm writing this fanfic using my phone so I hope all of you can understand.. 🙇🙇🙇

Anyway, pop quiz! Guess who's the male?😆