Who am I?

The brunette girl's heavy eyelids were wide open. Something was bothering her mind. She just woke up but she's panting and gasping hard for air as if she just stop running or doing any heavy physical exercise. Nightmare. She scratch her head when she noticed a few unusual things. The soft blanket and mattress below her. A very comfy place. Her sense were quickly knock back into her sleepy head. She observes her surrounding. The room she's in are moderate and simply furnished. "What is this place?" She whispered to herself when she spotted something and her eyes went wide open.

"Gyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" She shrieked in horror seeing a male deeply asleep next to her. But her pitch is more than enough to wake him up.

*time skip*

"I'm so sorry...." she apologized again. "It's okay... I understand that you're just in shock. Good thing that you've finally awake. How are you feeling now?" Asked the crimson male as he gently dab his slightly painful cheek. A 'pleasure to see you' gift from the brunette girl.

"A lot better. Well... um.. who are you?"

"Kouen Ren."

"And... I'm... who am I?" Stuttered the girl, looking up to Kouen's face.
Kouen didn't answer. He observes the girl's face, innocently looking at him.

"You don't know me, do you?" The brunette said as she shook her head.

"I don't. But I assume that you're Raila. Well, after all that's what written behind your necklace." He said, pointing toward the pendant hanging around her neck.

"Ah..." she turn her necklace and see the Torran's writing engraved onto it. "This is..."

"Do you happen to remember anything?"

"No, it just that.. I somehow feel... sad? I don't know... Now I wish that you have known me before.."

"And why is that?"

"So that you can at least give me even the slightest hint about who am I.. You know, like, maybe I'm not Raila..." she said softly as if she hadn't hope that Kouen would hear it. As for Kouen, he started to think about what Raila said. There is truth in her words.

"Well, pleasure to meet you anyway." She stated happily, brushing all the negativity off as the tense started to rise.

"The pleasure is mine."