As The Words Broke

"Now, shall we begin?" He smiled eerily, making your stomach sink with realisation as to what was going to happen as Crowley pulled out a knife.

"C-Crowley?" You stuttered as you looked up at him, your voice breaking with fright.

"Not so feisty anymore, I see." Crowley chuckled to himself as he ran the knife on the bare skin of your arm, making a minor scratch. "Answer my questions, and I'll let you free without any harm done." He said, smiling down at you in amusement as he studied your contemplating stance with pure fear running through your veins.

"Crowley p-please..." you begged as he slapped you hard on your face. It made you shut up and look at him, still phased from the sharp pain across your left cheek.

"Now, I believe Moose and Squirrel have found an ancient relic that they have been hiding for quite a few while. So my sources say, not even Castiel knows its exact location. But you do, don't you?" He smiled at you as he crouched in front of you so your heads were in level, your faces as close as they could get without touching.

"I-I..." you mumbled. It was true. You knew the location of the relic, but you were no where in your existence going to give it to Crowley, not after what he did. It was strange, everything you felt was the consequence of a love spell. Nothing more. Yet, it felt like a huge void had been unravelled as soon as the spell was lifted. A part of you still clung onto that feeling of being kissed by the King of Hell.

"I don't have all day, little one. Either you speak or I'm going to cut. Deep." He warned.

You gulped, "I... I don't know! I swear!" You lied, earning you a sharp cut just under your collar bone as the blunt edge tore through the cloth to reach your skin.

You yelped and let out a cry as Crowley gripped your chin, making you look into his eyes as your chest heaved from the sudden rush of pain. "No one in the history of torture has been tortured with the torture I'm going to torture you with." He said in an ever-so-calm voice that sent a gush of chill down your spine. A single tear escaped your left eye as it slipped across your now swollen cheek from the slap. You saw Crowley's eyes run with the teardrop as it dripped down from your chin. He leaned down and licked your cheek where the tear had swept through. He grimaced as the salty taste soothed his receptors. Something didn't feel right, he could feel your fear alright but having to taste it through your tears? It gave him a completely another insight. He felt guilty for making you go through this, let alone for the things he had planned to do. Your eyes met for a split second. You weren't sure of what you saw, he looked vulnerable and confused. Alas! Before you could make any assumptions, the doors to the room opened derailing Crowley's train of thoughts.

"Your private chambers are ready, your highness. Hope you enjoy." He said and took his leave. Crowley's countenance became rigid once again as he picked up a smaller knife, hovering it above your thighs before he stabbed it. You yelped and tried to break free from the holds but nothing happened. The pain was unbearable. Strangely, no blood seemed to ooze out. But the pain was real and effective. Perhaps, the King of Hell had more plans than you first imagined.

***

"What the-" Dean entered the garage, seeing the door open and the key still in. "Don't tell me this boy- Y/N!" Dean yelled angrily as he closed the garage door. He stormed to your room and pushed to door opened, only to see your bed empty. "SAMMY!" He yelled louder, waking up Sam from his sleep. He looked at the clock before running out towards his brother's voice, it was a quarter to seven in the morning.

***

"Stop lying." Crowley growled. He honestly didn't expect you to keep rigid for so long.

"C... Can't tell... p-please... stop..." you begged. Crowley was very much surprised when you didn't break after the continuous physical torture. Perhaps he would, after all, need to break you from the inside. And boy was he loving what he had in mind.

***

"A portal was opened right here. And by the Sulphur, I'm afraid Y/N might be in hell." Castiel said gravely, his face struck with worry as the words left his mouth.

As for Sam and Dean, it seemed like the very earth beneath there feet had been torn apart. Hell? Both of them knew hell very well. And it almost killed them from the inside to know that you were there. "A-Are you sure?" Sam asked Castiel, who still seemed to have some of his senses in him. Dean was frozen to his place as every muscle of his body relaxed. He was taken aback to see that he was still on his feet.

"Yes." Castiel answered, analysing the area more.

***

"No... n-no..." you managed to speak out as Crowley threw you on the bed in his private chambers. He had tried every knife, every tool without actually killing you yet you didn't break. And so he was losing his patience. Your whole body was numb and you could only wriggle on the bed as you saw Crowley take his suit and shirt off. Your eyes widened with fright as you tried to pull yourself away from him.

***

Time in hell worked way different then Earth. So a few hours on Earth was equivalent to days in hell. "It's ready." Sam said. Him, Dean and Castiel had set up a spell to summon a grim reaper. Everyone was working at their tops, counting every second as they devised a plan to get you out of hell.

***

"Okay. This is it." Dean said as they were ready to open the portal as the grim reaper had told them. They had decided that Cas and Dean would go to Hell through Purgatory where Sam would be in the bunkee, waiting for any possible signal. Just as they were about to open the portal, they heard a large thud on the front door of the bunker. The trio looked at each other before Dean went to the door and opened it. A semi-naked body covered with bruises, cuts, burns and bite marks was laying lifeless on the floor. With panic through his veins, he turned to body and recognised it to be yours.