Let The Lights Flicker

Dean stopped in his tracks as he followed you to the hallway when he saw you. "Y/N?" He spoke cautiously before crouching down next to your motionless body on the floor and turned you around. There were huge claw marks across your face and you had seemingly passed out. "Sammy!"

Sam came running with a frown on his face, "Wh- Y/N!" Sam's eyes widened but he ran to get the first aid by instinct, shoving Dean's hands off who was too confused and taken aback to do anything. Sam inspected your wounds as he prayed to Castiel, cleaning the now bleeding claw marks.

Within no time, Sam and Dean heard a familiar rustling of wings before the angel came into the picture. "What happened?" He frowned and looked at your wounds. One moment, Sam was cleaning your wounds and the next you were all healed.

Sam's hands were still shaking while Dean scooped you up in his arms, still not in his mind. "I... I don't know..." he mumbled, trying to fathom his thoughts. "He seemed fine when he stormed off the garage but then I saw him here like that." He said.

"I'll look into it." Cas said and disappeared.

"Look into it? How stupid does he think we are?" Dean muttered under his breath a few seconds after he gained his conscience as he took you to the room you now shared with Dean. "Acting all as if he cares then running off when we need him..."

"Dean, calm down. He must be busy, he has his own issues. You know that." Sam said.

"Whatever." Dean laid you down and went out of the room. Sam followed suit, closing the door behind. "I'm going to check the wardings."

"Dean do you think..." Sam started but trailed off.

"Think what, Sammy?" Dean asked as he took a swig from his whiskey bottle.

"Maybe Y/N did it himself." Sam stated it cowered back a little when he saw Dean's glare. "I mean, you know how he is. He won't tell us anything if he wants things hidden. Who knows to what extent he may go to?" Sam reasoned.

"Yeah? What'd he cut himself with then? His secret wolverine claws?" Dean scoffed, feeling the buzz of the alcohol within a few gulps.

Sam sighed and took the bottle from the hand. "The bunker's the safest place on earth. It's warded and heavily guarded." He sighed as he ignored Dean's grumbling as he put away the bottle. "I just don't think I can trust him anymore." He said.

***

"Crowley." The King Of Hell heard his name being spoken gravely as he heard the now acquainted voice.

"Ah." Crowley turned around as he kept his evergreen sarcastic stance though he knew the angel couldn't be here for any good reason. "If it isn't the holy ol' feathery giraffe himself." He said but found Castiel's look rather unsettling.

"What did you do to Y/N?" Castiel asked, his voice raised.

Crowley's countenance darkened at your name. "About that." He walked closer to Castiel.

"I'm serious Crowley. There's something wrong." Cas spoke in an eerie calm.

Crowley raised his brows, "So you've figured. The next step is what."

***

You heard murmurs outside your room when you woke up, opening your eyes slowly. The room was completely dark. What unnerved you even more was the fact that not even the light that usually seeped through from under the door could be seen. You felt a chill right before a voice spoke up.

"Maybe this is what was your destiny,
Maybe it will be my tyranny,
That lets me lift your soul once again,
To sooth you off the cruel bane."

Your breaths ran heavy as the voice boomed throughout the room. You looked around frantically before your eyes landed on pair another that shone with bright red. You knew this wasn't right. You immediately ran your hand around just to make sure you were still in the bunker, and the touch of your bedpost confirmed. You could hear the distant murmurs of Sam and Dean and wanted to shout for them, to ask them for help. But you couldn't move. You couldn't speak. The bright red eyes seemed to get bigger and bigger before the disappeared and you found yourself gaining control once again.You let out a breath you didn't realise you were holding. You painted as you ran outside and to the murmurs which led you to the library.

Sam and Dean seemed to be arguing about something but they stopped, looking at you as you ran in. They both stood up immediately, "What's wrong?" Dean asked as he saw the unsettled expression on your face.

"Red... red eyes... there's someone in my room... I-I heard him!" You screeched as you felt the fright running through your veins. Sam and Dean both frowned at your disheveled personality. You hardly ever got scared of anything this much, which raised an unanswered question in the room between the brothers. But their instincts took over as they walked to your room, searching all around for signs.

***

No EMF reading, no sulphur, no hexes, no foul play at all. They found nothing. "Are you sure you weren't dreaming?" Dean asked you once more, starting to lose his patience as well.

"Dean I told you... I was awake. I saw it. Hell, I felt it." You mumbled, now questioning your own memory.

Sam scoffed and left for his room. He was not angry, rather just sad to see to what extent you were willing to go to within your webbed lies. Dean sighed, "I think you need to rest." He said and left soon after.

***

Later that evening, you still couldn't help but blabber on and about the pair of red eyes and the words you heard. All of this happened to do nothing but merely vex the brothers more. It was then that Dean decided you needed some rest and mixed sleep pills in your water. Only moments later, you were under your sheets and tucked in as you felt yourself drift away. Literally.

Dean sighed and crawled in bed next to you a few hours after. It were the hours of early morning. "Hey Dean..." Dean heard you whisper close to his ear as he felt your hands running down his body from his chest to his crotch. There was only a little light coming into the room from the partially closed door but it was enough to see.

Dean immediately sat up, "Y/N?"

You put your hands on his crotch as he put his on top of yours to keep yours from moving. You smirked as you saw him gulp. "Don't tell me you've been curious lately, Dean. I might be young but I'm not completely stupid." You spoke in a low volume as you leaned in to bury your face in the crook of his neck. You breathed in, taking the rough scent of his body. "I've seen how you've been looking at me when no one's watching. How you've been touching me, brushing your hand as if it was all an accident." You pulled back to look at him so your faces were only inches apart. "Wasn't it the hope that things would eventually lead to this, that you made me move to your room?"

Dean opened his mouth to say something but was stopped by your lips crashing to his.

***

"What do you mean claw marks?" Crowley growled at thought of someone else hurting you.

"It wasn't human. I'm sure of it." Castiel explained. He could not help but notice how uncomfortable Crowley got about you being attacked. Castiel seemed unexplainably lost in confusion considering that Crowley was the one who tortured you to the very extremes only weeks ago.

"You majesty, it is-" a demon interjected the conversation as he entered the secluded garden where Castiel had found Crowley.

"Not now!" Crowley yelled at the top of his lungs as the demon turned to dust. Only growls and unearthly mutterings came next from him before another demon came into the view.

"Sir, I'm deeply regretful to interrupt your meeting. But the news that I withhold is of utter importance." He said.

Crowley groaned before waving his hand, gesturing the demon to continue. "It's Vestis. He's nowhere to be seen."