A Little Greeting From The Abyssmal Reaches of Earth

"We need to get back to the bunker. Now." Sam said and put his arm around you protectively as he lead you out of the room to the Impala. You looked at their faces and you could tell that things were not okay. Crowley looked apologetic for some reason.

"What's going on? Sam, what were they?" You asked.

"Here, did you unpack anything else?" Dean questioned back as he handed you the bag. You shook your head and everyone started walking outside.

"Demons." Said Crowley. "The ones we were after." He said.

"Turns out, you're the one they're after. Everything they've been doing so far, it was to catch our attention and have us lead you right to them." Dean grumbled angrily.

"Wait, me? Why me?"

"That, we don't know." Crowley said as Dean grabbed the driver's seat and Sam took shotgun. Nobody cared enough anymore to not let you sit next to Crowley. They just wanted to get you to the bunker as soon as possible. You nodded and took your seat as Dean started the car and you took the road back to the bunker.

I'm extremely apologetic, kitten. You heard Crowley's voice in your head. And this time, you replied.

Why? You asked. Crowley didn't say anything. It kinda creeped you out but the more worrisome observations took your attention like Sam wasn't reading anything and was blindly looking out of the window as in a deep thought. Even Dean didn't blast up the radio like he usually did and was driving rather fast.

"Cas didn't come?" You asked after a while.

"He's busy." Dean almost growled. Of course he was mad at the angel. The moment he had gotten your worried call from the motel, Dean had immediately prayed to Cas but he hadn't responded. You got the hint and chose not to speak any further.

They sensed your aura. Like I said, it's quite strong. Crowley said to you. The demons... they must've sensed it. They're after you and it, for sure, is for a reason.

You simply nodded and stared out of the window, falling asleep halfway through the journey. It seemed weird but you felt really tired and your lethargy had taken over everything running through your mind. So it became easy for you to ignore what Crowley was saying and simply fall asleep.

None of the other passengers of the Impala spoke through the journey and the destination came soon enough. That's when Dean turned around on his seat and looked back at Crowley.

"What's your plan?" He asked, clearly stating that Crowley wasn't invited into the bunker anymore.

"I'll take my leave." Crowley said in a serious tone, much to be brothers' surprise. Dean's head was all messed up (more than usual) but Sam could sense something different in Crowley's stance alright. He seemed worried, scared even perhaps. Sam understood that there was something Crowley wasn't telling them. Crowley looked at your sleeping form one last time and disappeared. Dean pulled the car into the bunker's parking and got out. He gently pulled you out of the car and scooped you up in his arms, causing you to wake up.

"It's okay, go back to sleep." He whispered and walked towards your bedroom with you in his hold. But instead of going to your room, the door to his room came first and he decided upon taking you there. Solely for the reason that he wouldn't carry you to your room, Dean reason with himself.

But his mind took no folly explanations for Dean's actions as he put you into his bed. He couldn't help but be pulled back into a vortex of the past. Pictures of your naked self on Dean's bed came to his mind. His breaths quickened as venereal fantasies clogged his thoughts. He felt a twitch in his crotch and his heart fluttered as you moved to the other side and your shirt lifted above your waist in the action.

Dean gulped and put the covers over your figure. Shut up, Dean. He was possessed. It meant nothing. And it won't happen again. Dean warned himself. But it was only a single side of the coin. He found ambiguous voices contradicting each others' arguments which in turn gave rise to a number of conundrums. Possessed or not, it happened. Y/N is into guys. I have a clear cut chance. Dean thought. And it's not like we're blood related or anything.

But he considers you his brother for God's sake. Dean's head started hurting as inner dilemmas tired him out. He shook his head and the thoughts coming to his head as he turned on his heel and left the room at once.

***

It had only been an hour since Dean had put you sleep when he heard a familiar ruffling of wings behind his back. He immediately stood up and was about to rush to Cas and yell at him for not showing up but he stopped when he saw his troubled and battered countenance.

"Dean." Cas spoke in a grave tone.

"You look like you've got something to tell." Dean said as he crossed his arms and raised a brow at the angel.

***

"Do you want me?" Crowley asked you. He was standing right in front of you with his hand stretched out towards you. You looked around and saw a big throne in the room. You remembered it from your last time in hell but it seemed... different, somehow. Everything was the same structurally but you couldn't just put your finger on what exactly it was that unnerved your gut. "Come on, darling. Say yes." You gulped. What was he talking about?

You woke up with a start and heard your ringtone blasting through your phone's speakers. You inhaled and exhaled a couple of times to calm your heart beat as you sat up on your bed and grabbed your phone. Muting it, you looked at the caller ID. It was Crowley.

You immediately picked it up. "What the fuck, Crowley?" You almost growled, not letting him speak. Your heart was still beating fast and you had your brows furrowed, breathing deeply.

"Someone's having a BF." Crowley said in a matter-of-fact fashion.

"What?"

"A bitch fit."

"What even- you know what? Never mind." You groaned and were about to cut the call when Crowley spoke up again.

"On a serious note though, kitten. What's wrong?"

You sighed, "Crowley, I thought I mad it rather very clear that I didn't want you intruding on my dreams. Now I don't know if you-"

"I appeared in your dream?"

"Oh so now you want to play the innocent card?" You groaned in frustration.

"No, kitten. I'm serious. What did I say?"

"Alright, I'm just going to take a moment and wait for you to realise how stupid that actually sounds. Or unless you have these dream nuisances pre-recorded and you literally forgot what you said."

"Y/N." Crowley spoke in a grave tone, riddled with worry. "I'm serious. What did I say?"

You just sat there confused for a while before replying, "I don't know, you asked me if I wanted you or not. Then you told me to say yes."

"Bollocks." And the call deadlined.

***

"You look like you've got something to tell." Dean said as he crossed his arms and raised a brow at the angel.

"It's Lucifer. Someone opened the cage. He broke free."