0 | . . .𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛

GLENSFORTT GAZETTE

Good Morning Glensfortt!

Long time no see. Resuming my usual duties, I'd thought I'd make a comment on this weeks newspaper; the price of gas seems to have risen at Morty's again. There's going to be some traffic hell for those who wish to get out of town this weekend- the I5's got road works and -oh whilst some of you were hiding inside during the storm last night Kennedy Jade was murdered.

Specifically, she was drowned, and she was wearing all white - how angelic. It's almost as if she knew where she was going.

That's right, as you're reading this KJS' body is being carried out of Star River. Wondering how it got there? So am I.

Only I'm not wondering, I know exactly how.

And in a few days so will you. Want a hint? I'm afraid I can't say much, just watch out because the people who think are your dearest friends will sometimes run away as your lifeless body floats around.

As a mother, I'm very disappointed.

My condolences to Olivia and James Stone, though I must say it must be a relief not to have that conversation about what family really means right? I'm sure you wouldn't want our dear town to know your whereabouts last night or more accurately this morning.

And to the last little stranger whose name and initials have been left off this little hit list, I'll be in contact. I've been waiting a long time for this moment, It seems you and your friends really haven't learnt from your past mistakes, first the parents and now the daughter?

Rest in heavenly peace Kennedy Jade Stone; 2005-2022, from one dead girl to another- it's much more entertaining up here than down there.

It's time to reveal your truths Glensfortt.

As for the rest of you, I'd be careful, there's really nothing you can hide from me. I know everything. See you all soon Glensfortt. Your heavenly editor.

Dana Westlake.

.

.