13

Sowon leads me up the stairs towards their practice room. Loud booming music comes from the room. "They must be here." Sowon grabs the handle and opens the door.

I count the number of them, 7 boys. None of them even spare at glance at us. It was only when they finish practicing did they notice that we were there.

"Sowon?" One of them spoke.

"Hi Jin and surprise!" Sowon walks towards a tall boy with black hair. All the other boys look at him in surprise and whisper against them.

I stand there awkwardly but I accidentally meet the eyes of a tall, handsome boy. I blush and look away.

"Who's Jungkook?" Sowon asks. The boy who I had eye contact with steps forward.

"I'm Jungkook." He says.

Sowon looks at me. There is no way that he is the boy who I'm texting with. I shake my head at her.

"Well, that was nice knowing you. We're going now." Before I could walk out of the door, Jungkook stops me.

"What's your name?"

"Uh, um...." I hesitate. "E-Eunbi. I'm Eunbi." I say.

He smiles. "Nice knowing you Eunbi." He walks away.

"Jungkook asked for my name!" I exclaim once I cought up to Sowon.

"He did? O my gosh!" Sowon yells.

"Shhhh. But I said my real name instead."

"What? Why?" She says, disappointed.

"I don't want him to think that I'm the girl he's texting or whatever." I say.

"You missed your opportunity!"

"It's okay. And plus, I don't want to be caught up with boy troubles."

Sowon nods, understanding. "But he totally has a crush on Eunbi." She winks.

I shrug, "Not really. He's just being friendly."

"Yeah right. I bet he'll ask for your number next." Sowon says. "Won't he feel confused since he has a crush on two girls?"

"Who says he has a crush on Eunha?"

Sowon smiles. "You are so oblivious. He wrote a heart on the card he gave you."

"He is just my friend."

"Friend, huh? Jin doesn't even do that and we are just 'friends'. He didn't even give me a rose." She put air quotes on the word, friend. "Although, I think he likes me."

I roll my eyes. "Jin totally likes you. You are so oblivious."

Sowon hits me. "Hey! But I'm actually telling the truth."

"Me too! I ship it."

"And I ship Jungkook with the two of you!"

•••