40

"Eunbi?" His sweet voice entered my ears.

I was stunned at his sudden appearance that I dropped the cake onto the floor.

"MY STRAWBERRY CAKE!" Yoongi wailed.

He took one step forward. "Y-Yo-"

"I can explain."

"Y-You're a liar!' He pointed his finger at me like I was some sort of monster.

I tried to walk closer to him but he took a step back. "You told me you didn't like Yoongi!"

"I don't!"

"Don't lie to me, Eunbi! You left me for him!" He blinked his tears away.

"You don't understand, Jungkook! Just hear me out!"

"I get it, okay?"

I grab his arm but he shakes me off. "Don't touch me!"

"You were just like my first girlfriend who told me lies everyday. You said that you weren't ready for a relationship when I can clearly see your having so much fun with him!" His tears were dropping like rain drops right before a heavy rainstorm.

I open my mouth to speak. "And don't tell me one of your excuses. I'm done with you." He runs out of the door.

I stand there covered in frosting. Now, the moment you all been waiting for. I started to sob.

And Yoongi, he was just there crying too.

Over his beloved, strawberry cake.

•••

uHM GUeSS WhOS SOBBING RIGHT NOW? THIS PERSON IS! I'm joining the sobbing squad by Eunha Yoongi and Jungkook #sobbingforlife

HOLY GUACAMOLE GFRIENDS HAVING A COMEBACK ON APR 30 THANK U SOURCE MUSIC I LOVE YOU (I still don't)

ANd GFRIEND AND BTS WERE BOTH AT THE AIRPORT ON THEIR WAY TO JAPAN AT THE SAME TIME IMAGINE IF THEY ARE ON THE SAME PLANE TOGETHER SJKSJS IM GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF