28

"You can't mess up. You already lost Eunha so you can't lose Eunbi now." Jungkook says, fixing his hair in the mirror. He texted Eunbi to meet him in the park where there is a mini dinner waiting for them. Yoongi kept on staring at him, making him feel uncomfortable. 

"Nothing, good luck." Yoongi replied when he asked. 

He walked to the park which thankfully wasn't too far away. Jungkook kept walking around, checking the time, before he spotted a girl walking towards him. 

Eunbi is so adorable. 

Jungkook automatically smiles when his eyes fall on her. He took a deep breath and held the roses in front of her. 

Eunbi blushed even though she knew what was going to happen. They sat down and had dinner. Eunbi felt bad for doing this to Jungkook but it was kind of amusing. "This is so beautiful, Jungkook." Eunbi said. 

"But not as beautiful as you." Jungkook replied. Eunbi turned even redder. She can't stand Jungkook's cheesy remarks. 

Once they finished eating, he took her on a walk. Eunbi leaned on his shoulder as Jungkook rubbed her arm. Jungkook never felt happier but that was soon going to fade away. He stopped and turned to her. 

"Eunbi?" He asks. Eunbi closed to her eyes and nodded. "I really like you and you're such a nice and beautiful girl. So I was wondering if you could be my girlfriend?" 

Eunbi's eyes snapped open. She saw how scared he was. "I'm sorry..." She started. "I really like you too but I can't. I'm so sorry..." Eunbi didn't want to see his reaction so she ran. 

Jungkook froze in shock. He was so sure that she liked him. He didn't know what to do anymore. He started crying. Jungkook lost. 

•••

Eunha is so mean, I'm about to slap her to get a reality check but the story must go on

I feel like this book is almost done so yay?