19

"Hyung, I have a problem." Jungkook barges into Yoongi's room.

"You again? Is it your girl drama?"

Jungkook sits on Yoongi's bed. "I'm texting this gir-"

"I don't want to hear a storytime from you," Yoongi cuts him off.

"Please hyung? I need some advice."

Yoongi thinks but gives in.

"You know how we met this girl named Eunbi a couple months back?" Jungkook says. Yoongi nods his head. "Well, I'm also texting her sister and I don't know what to do. I like both of them but the girl I'm texting who's named Eunha asked m-" Yoongi holds up his hand.

"Hold up. You like Eunha and Eunbi and they are sisters?"

Jungkook nods. "Eunha asked if I liked her sister better than her and I said yes but I'm not sure."

Yoongi holds back his laugh. "You told a girl that you like her when you're not sure? Geez Jungkook, that's how you break their hearts."

"I don't know what I'm doing anymore!" Jungkoon exclaims.

Yoongi pats the younger one's back. "Okay look, go on a date with both of them. Then you'll know their true personalities."

"But the thing is, I can't meet up with Eunha."

"Why?"

"Her manager won't let her."

Yoongi's mouth falls open. "You like two girls that are idols? That makes it a hundred more times worst." Jungkook stares at him blankly.

"Do you know anything about Eunha?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "Other than name, age, and height, none that I can find."

"Girls who have secrets are up to no good. You met Eunbi in real life so you know her better than someone you are texting with. Ask her on a date."

Jungkook takes in what Yoongi said. "Are you sure?"

"If you don't like my opinion then stop wasting my time and ask someone else."

Jungkook wraps his arms around him. "Thank you hyung."

•••

i want to sleep

- tea