14

"This isn't good...." Jungkook mumbles it again and again as he paces around the room.

"What's not good?" Yoongi asks, not taking his eyes off from his phone. "And can you stop walking around, it's making me dizzy."

Jungkook sits next to him and sighs. "I like two girls, hyung. I don't know what to do."

"Then date both of them."

Jungkook gives him a 'are you kidding' look. "I'm not going to date both of them. That will consider me cheating. I don't even know why I came to you for advice. You never even had a girlfriend anyways."

Yoongi finally looks up from his phone. "I did date a girl but that was before you even knew me. And there must be one girl you like better."

"That's the problem, I don't know!" Jungkook buries his head into his hands. "I like both of them equally."

"If it makes you feel any better, we are not allowed to date so forget me mentioning date both of them." Jungkook glares at him. "So it's your problem, brother." Yoongi slaps Jungkook's back and stands up.

"I'm going to sleep." Yoongi stretches. "It always makes me feel better sbout my problems."

"You are so helpful." Jungkook says, sarcastically. "Thanks a lot."

"No problem. Don't wake me up even if Jin bugs you about." He walks to his bedroom and shuts the door.

"Good night, I guess. It's not even the afternoon yet and you are already slee-" Jungkook stops mid sentence when noticing Yoongi's absence. "I guess I'll have to figure it out myself."

•••

happy white day everyone 💕