00:03

y/n

Ive gotten into scrapbooking when I was around 9, it started with just getting pieces of pictures off a magazine and putting them into a spiral notebook, now its actually a hobby, maybe a skill.

My mom bought me supplies when I was 13 when I got better at scrapbooking, Madeline tried to get into it to but it wasn't something she was interested in,  I'm looking out my window its almost dawn and me and clover and Madeline along with her two friends are going on the plane. my moms awake as well a Madeline and her two other friends, I'm awake too, of course or else I wouldn't be sitting here looking out the window watching my neighbor across the street rush to her car.

she's really early right now, its 4:20 am right now when I look at my watch. Clover is snoring on my bed spread out onto it like one of those cow skin rugs. I laugh at myself looking away from the window to see her in a odd position.

I stand up and pull the covers, she scrabbles from her sleep position to grab it to put it over her body but I pull it more to the ground. she groans laying down and rubbing her eyes. I turn on the lights and she shrieks.

in a horrible Donald trump impression she purses her lips and swings her arms , "No get those lights off." I crack up laughing and she stands out of bed laughing with me. after the laughing dies down she searches for something in her bag.

she gets up and blankly says "I forgot to bring a toothbrush." I raise my eyebrows in shock she shrugs and goes the hallways bathroom. I close the door and lock it behind us, I look in the mirror and brush my hair as Clover walks to the door in the bathroom where is a small room where the toilet is.

"I cant believe we are going to meet that Richie toizer kid." she call from the other room, I'm pulling out a knot from the back of my hair and roll my eyes. "WE aren't going to meet anyone. We'll wait for them to finish doing their... stuff." I comment aside from the fact that I know that she would still want to meet someone.

she flushes the toilet and opens the door, I move my eyes to her, she's leaning against the doorsill, "well IM meeting him" she puts her hands together and rubs them. "wash your hands." I scrunch my face backing away from the sink she laughs and walks to the sink. I'm behind her still coming my y/h/c hair. She looks up from her hands "Whats up with you and this guy?" she asks but I know that she wants to hear me say he's rude.

but thats not the reason, I just am so awkward around people and if I meet him I going to be awkward around a celebrity. No, that had disaster written all over it. "I just don't like meeting new people." I cross my arms and huff. She leaves it at that and finishes her hands.

when she's about to walk out I almost yell, "Brush your teeth!" I widen my eyes she looks at me like I'm stupid "Are you deaf? I told you I forgot it." she tries to walk out but I grab her by her wrist. "Use your finger or something." I tell her she's the one to widen her eyes this time. "What do you think I am? A hippie? I've spent days without brushing my teeth, I'm fine-" she remarks I hastily talk over her putting my hands up "Ridiculous."

---

"this shit is fucking boring." Clover blankly says biting her nails as she lays on the ground on the airport while getting growled at a old couple for being in the way. "do you ever shower?" Madeline's friend, Claudia asks. She's a redhead with many freckles (No not Sadie or Sophia) Clover doesnt move she's still picking at her nails she doesnt look offended, annoyed? maybe.

"Oh shut up, Ginger." Clover responds coldly. Claudia leans over to Madeline who looks unamused and whispers to her but clearly loud enough for us to hear. "Why did you invite her?" Madeline looks to her and whispers back "My sister blackmailed me into letting her come." Claudia nods clearly furious.

This time clover gets up from her position and props herself on her palms. "Sweetie if you don't like it just go home, you'll make the line go faster." She smiles at Claudia I raise my eyebrows clearly Impressed about how fast and good her comebacks were

Claudia was about to reply with another stupid insult, but Madeline tells her to let it go, calming Claudia down. But that doesn't stop Clover, even though she won the fight she has to end it with her signature move. Even though it's childish she was always known as that girl.

Once she catches Claudia's eye she sticks her tongue out and makes a MMMMM sound with her closed mouth.

We're all on the plane and I noticed that Madeline's other friend was being really quiet, her names Adelina she's African American with an Afro and she always made it look good with all her outfits.

She sits with Madeline and Claudia and me and Clover sit together along with another person I don't know who though. When we find our spots she screeches "WINDOW SEAT!" I groan putting my head back.

"Clover please sit in the middle I don't want to sit next to someone I don't know. You know how I get-"

"Yeah yeah your anxiety gets all crazy especially on planes I get it." She says like she's heard it thousands of times and is getting annoyed of it. I put my hand on my hip and look at her. "I don't have anxiety, I'm just awkward." I tell her she nods but doesn't move she just looks out the window.

The flight attendant are already telling people to sit along the walk away and I quickly face clover with a panicked look. "Please Clover..." I beg her she looks at me blankly "sit down." She replies pointing at the seat next to her. I decide to just sit down huffing.

A teenage boy is taken to his part of the plane with a flight attendant she looks around and stops at us. I move my hand and hit Clover who growls at me because she's still looking at the window. "What?!" She asks me I point at the teen boy who isn't looking at us yet.

"Holy shit."

ANOTHA ONE