00:05

y/n

he was tall, almost intimidating but he looked intimidated, from all the girls, from the spotlight... I wouldn't even know how it'd be for me if I couldn't go anywhere without having screaming fans. 

but ill never know... I always wanted to be a singer, Im quite a excellent singer... it took years but after awhile I was finally able to sing in front of my mom and my sister.

 I was always too scared to concur my dreams, thats how it is... I have my mind set on something, I feel like ill give up everything for it to come true, but when I actually have a chance I say no.

Thats how it always has been and always will be I cant stop it but maybe one day it'll be different If I was younger and I knew I still dreamed this dream...if I knew, it would be different. but it will be, it has to be, its the only way ill make it through.

clover shakes my arm and I snap out of my daze and my thoughts have melted away like butter on bread.

"lets go." Clover tells me walking ahead of me, I have a Caramel frap, what I always used to have when I actually liked Starbuck. the girls along with Finn are gone. weirdly thats all I saw in that group, maybe he's a one man band? I snort to myself as clover turns around she looks confused but keeps walking forward.

"Not going to even ask." she says simply as we make our way outside. where my sister is, I know that she's not going to be happy with me for not getting her or her friends a Starbucks, but I didn't pay for it, Clover did. she's locked and loaded from selling god knows what without her moms consent. 

When we get to them theyre all packing in the taxi and Claudia (Bella but I changed her name) notices first our drinks, she doesnt even look at us. "Did you get one for me?" she asks but I shake my head clover ignores her, because to much in a good mood from Jack that I could almost see hearts in her eyes replacing her blue ones.

"Adelina can you move your bags? Convert might step on them."  She asks Adelina who nods her head and gets her things, Clover didn't notice but I did, I notice that she said Clover's name wrong, thinking id make her mad but thats not what makes her mad, it makes me mad. but I contain it by grabbing my bags and putting  it in the taxi that Madeline managed to stop.

I know Clover is still lovestruck by Jack that she's looking for him, so like a good bestfriend I get her bags and pack them. not only because I am a good bestfriend but because she bought me Starbucks, and I'm not even going to drink it, I only took two sips and I hand it to Madeline. Who's eyes brighten and takes sip after sip. 

after the packings down I walk to clovers side she's biting and looking around for Jack, I put my arm around her. "Come on, don't let a boy ruin your trip," I turn us around and show her the big buildings and busy street. "were in New York by the way." I tell her matter-of-fact.

--

HOTEL

I put the paper to my face and bring it down and showing the actual room. "It looks the same." I gasp, Im in such awe at how identical it looks. I show Clover and we both are amazed by it. We both have a room, but we have to share it, we have a big balcony that has a table with two chairs, a fullsized bathroom with a big bath with water jets.

Madeline, Claudia, And Adelina are in a 3 bed bedroom, I haven't see theirs but I'm in to much awe of ours. me and Clover look at each other only us two know what that means, we both run to our bed  turning ourselves around in the air as we hit the bed. we both sigh and look at each other from both beds, we both burst out laughing so much my ribs hurt but I think hers are worse because she's snorting.

once the laughter dies down I get the remote from the dresser between us and turn on the tv. "spongebob!" Clover jumps off the bed and runs to the tv and points at the sponge bob title on the guide section.

"Nope." I tell her picking Wreck it Ralph, She groans falling on the bed, I'm still watching the movie when she continues to groan. I look at the time and its 1 o clock. "We should get ready the thing starts at 5." I say running to the bathroom with my suitcase.

Im really going aren't i.. I should take a raincheck and have clover stay with me and I could just watch movies all night. but its too late, while I'm thinking I'm already picking my clothes.

---

THIS CHAPTER SUCKSSSSS