00:04

Y/a- your age

Y/n

The boy has blonde hair, he smiles at us and sits down next to me and gets his bag and gives it to the lady who asked to put it in the cubby above us. Once the lady walks away to talk to another couple, Clover leans over me and introduces herself and extends her arm "I'm Clover." She says the boy shakes her hand. I'm just awkwardly sitting there being completely shut out as these two talk about random things.

They went to talk about New York because apparently he's going there, me and clover ended up switching spots. And this is a perfect example of how clover acts. She doesn't even know the guys name. I groan looking out the window, it's filled with and I can't see a thing because how many clouds there are.

I start pressing my face against the glass trying to get a better look, I honestly feel so bad for myself that I can't even imagine how I look on the other side, imagine just seeing a y/a year old girl pressing their face against a glass.

I end up falling asleep in that position and when I wake up my neck is stiff. I woke up from clover laughing from the blonde boys joke he seems to be admiring her as she has her eye closed, laughing.

If I didn't know who clover really was I'd think they're cute. But... that's not the case right now. Clover looks over at me to see that I'm awake because I'm fidgeting, I all of a sudden have the biggest urge to go pee. "Where's the bathroom?" I ask the lady the comes around asking if we want drinks.

she points at the end of the hallway where a woman and her daughter get out of, I thank her and make my way over the two blondes. I have trouble opening the door because this is my first time ever getting on an airplane.

after a few tries and stares, and still no help I managed to open it. I sigh in relief pushing It more out. its super tight in here when I first make it through.

 its super tight in here when I first make it through

27 likes

Therealslimshady- TrAsH 🗑

-0 comments-

I almost forgot to wash my hands and I barely remembered after I opened the door, still inside the bathroom. some tall boy is there but I didn't get a good look at him I close the door more just enough room for my hand. I make a hand gesture like "just a second"

I quickly wash my hands and dry them off, when I open the door the boys gone, I look around trying to find him, I walk to the open door where Coach is. it looks so roomy in there.. what id do to be there. Im turning around when the plane makes a weird movement. nobody is even caring, everyone looks fine.

its probably because I'm standing? I walk to my spot and the blonde boy is gone leaving Clover looking out at the window from the middle of the three seats. I go over her and into the window seat. I could see she looks bored, we sit there awkwardly and I'm waiting for the blonde boy to come back.