5. Crush?

I was running late today, kinda over slept, well that happens to everyone I thought making my way to school. I was very tired from yesterday and with limping and hickeys covered neck which was hidden under the scarf I was wearing I tried to look as comfortable as possible.

Tsunade-sensei is gonna probably shout at me for being late, I sighed making my way upstairs to the class. It was 10 minutes since the class started, hopefully she's not gonna be angry for long.

I met Itachi from Akatsuki on the stairs as we greeted smiling. 

I didn't even bother to knock as I opened the door to my class, waiting for the shouts, but nothing came when I looked up I saw Tobirama-sensei. We're having a substitute? Cool!

I smirked greeting him, he nodded as he sat on his chair.
I plopped down besides Kiba who fist bumped me first.

"Why you wearing a scarf? It's not that cold to.." he slipped a finger under it, lifting a bit and I quickly slapped his hand away glaring at him.
He noticed the numerous bite marks there and raised his eyebrows with a pleased smirk pasted on his lips.

"Wow, (Y/n)-chan" he whispered to me after leaning in my direction.

I giggled and nodded, checking my phone for my messages.
I noticed I got a text from Hidan, 

damn what's that gonna be about? I asked myself opening the chat.

H: "How was my hoodie, sexy?"
I rolled my eyes chuckling.

Y/n: "Good thx for borrowing"
H: "Np;)"

I locked my phone after seeing Tobirama-sensei glaring at me.
I put it on my desk turning to Kiba.

"I wanna go home, Kibaa" I groaned.
"You just came here, idiot, you could stay at home" he said. 
"Right.." I layed my head on the desk, closing my eyes.

Memories from yesterday came flowing in my mind as I was stretching my sore legs under the table.
I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up tiredly... Kankuro? 

"Huh?" I raised my eyebrow looking at the young puppeteer.
He passed me a piece of folded paper.
I furrowed my eyebrows opening the thing.

Hope you enjoyed yesterday, Madara wouldn't shut up about your training. And with that scarf around your pretty neck and how you're limping I think he didn't lie. He didn't tell us what exactly you were doing but we were smart enough to figure it out. Don't worry only I and Hashirama know. I'll keep your secret under one condition. Meet me today, 1:30 p.m. in my office.

              -     Tobirama

My eyes shot up at him and he was smirking and then turned his gaze back to the class.
I sighed loudly as Kiba turned to me and peeked at the paper.

"What's up?" he asked.
"Ugh nothing" I smiled and put the message in my pocket and layed back down
Kiba smiled and ruffled my hair as I chuckled.

--timeskip--

It was just before the said meeting and I was making my way to Tobirama-sensei's office. 

God what he wants? I mentally asked myself. I was thinking until I bumped into something hard.

"Watch out, little one" I looked up to see Kakuzu, Hidan's roommate.
"I'm sorry" I managed to say before stepping aside.

"Oi, cutie" I turned my head to see Hidan himself.
"Sorry man gotta go" I called as I continued my walk, I only heard a light "damn it".

I arrived to his office and knocked softly.

I opened to door to see all three senseis there.
A wide grin appeared on Madara's face when he saw me, I smirked waving at him.

"You wanted me, Tobirama-sensei?" I asked making my way to his desk.
"Yes. Guys can you leave us for a while?" he asked his colleagues as Hashirama nodded and walked away, Madara lasted a little longer watching me the whole time.

When they left I turned my gaze to Tobirama-sensei.
He was smirking as he stepped closer to me.

I grabbed his hand when he was about to put it on my neck.

"T-Tobirama-sensei?"
"Let me see" he said in a stern voice.
I let go of his hand as he carefully untied the scarf from my neck.

His smirk grew when he saw my neck covered in various colourful hickeys.
He moved his finger to my shoulder slightly pulling down my sleeve when he saw a peek of the huge bite.

"You know it makes me a little jealous.." he said putting his hand away and handing me back my scarf.

"Jealous? W-Why..Tobirama-sensei you almost never teached me and-"

"Do I have to teach you to like you?" he asked with a raised brow.
"T-Tobirama-sensei" I was looking at him with my mouth slightly open.

I watched him sigh angrily as he grabbed me setting me on his desk and stepping between my legs, his right hand on my cheek the other one resting on my side.
My breathing was fast as I was processing what's happening.

"I was wrong..it makes me very jealous" he said whispering in my ear.
His lips grazing my jaw as he sighed again, letting go of my waist and cheek.
There was a light blush visible on his ears.
I liked Tobirama-sensei a little myself, he was a handsome man after all.

"How about private lessons with me?" he said pressing his forehead against mine.
"What?! I-I don't know if-"

I heard the door open to reveal a fading smile of Madara, I gasped immediately pushing Tobirama away.
He smirked at his friend and grabbed my shoulder.

"We will discuss it later, Miss Namikaze, you may go now" he said as I jumped off his desk.

Making my way around a very displeased Madara, he was glaring at Tobirama, he left with me.

"What was he doing to you?!" he said in an angry tone, pushing me to the side and cornering me.
"N-Nothing!" I said looking up at him.

"Yeah nothing?! Why were you sitting on his desk then?! Pressed against him so close?!" he shouted in my face. I looked down scared. He sighed angrily as he pushed down a bit of my scarf.

"Don't you want me?" he asked now in a sad tone.

I sighed pulling him to the janitor's closet next to us
I pulled him down to kiss his plump lips.
He grabbed me pressing me against him.
My arms locking behind his neck.
He pushed me on the wall lifting me up, my legs wrapping around his waist

He pulled away to breathe.

"See?" I said gently, running my hands through his soft black hair.
He smiled gently and rubbed his thumb on my cheek.
"Now what did he want?" he asked looking in my eyes.

"H-He actually wanted private lessons" I said looking away.
"WHAT?!" he said his brows furrowed.
"He doesn't teach you, why would he..oh" he said now glaring to the direction of his office.

"You're mine, no one else's" he smirked kissing me one last time before letting me back on the floor.
I smirked at his possessivness, it was actually nice to hear that.

___

I feel like making this into reader x various lol