> Madara ending

I drew the cloth on my face away as no sign of blood was on it when I checked.

My upper body shifted to the right as my arms outstretched, gripping the man there by his shoulders.

He buried his head in my neck as I heard him murmur little apologies.

"It's okay, Madara"

I said running my hands through his hair, calming him down.

"Please don't do this again. Ever. I hate myself now for hitting the girl I love" he replied pulling away.

My hands moved to rest on his cheeks, they were red, who knows what from.

He looked rather broken.

"You didn't mean it" I replied, my fingers tracing the curve of his face.

He nodded before his lips connected with mine.

The kiss itself was hard, full of desperation and regret, his own hand moving to my hair. The grip on it tightening by the time he pulled away.

"(Y/n)?"

I turned back to the man in front of me.

"Yeah?"

"I guess it was wrong of me to want you. I see you're with the man you need and want and he obviously wants and needs you too. I'm sorry Madara"

Tobirama let another smart thing out of his mouth tonight. Impressive.

He then got up, dismissing the crowd around for us.

My eyes then shifted to Hidan, his hand resting on my shoulder.

"(Y/n)-chan you shouldn't have done that. I never imagined a girl would take a blow for me, and especially you. I will make it up for you, if I can of course. This was a strong gesture from you"

I nodded, with a hint of a smile on my lips.

He left then as well as me and Madara remained on the floor.

His warm, strong arms around me.

But I could see the look in his eyes..

"You really must like him.."
"Yeah I do like him a lot. But I love you. I needed to stop you both. No fights over me from now on, because I love you and only you, and I only want to be with you"

What came from him sounded like a sigh of relief.

His thumb moving to rub my cheek.

The look changed and I could see his shattered heart back in one piece.

A sly smirk resting on his lips.

"I love you too"

He said before our lips met again, this time in a more gentle and loving kiss.

We left the prom short after.

I didn't need anyone else.

What with that if it was a bad choice?

He was my choice..