7. Outdoor fun

Please accept that any sport in a swimming pool is outdoor xD my corn-fed mind thought it would be a good idea.

Anyway enjoy!

___

I was told that today will be the first outdoor sports class. Ah man how much I don't want to go there.
We should go to the swimming pool and play pool volleyball or something like that.
Thank Kami that Kiba was going with me.
Without him I'd be fucked...literally.

He was waiting for me outside the school while chewing on some kind of a müsli bar.
"There she is" he said fixing his sports bag that was resting on his shoulder.
I rolled my eyes playfully.
Kiba smirked a took my hand as we both made our way to the pool.

"How many guys actually go there?" I asked him.
His eyes shifted to the left as he was thinking.
"Guess like 10? No girls tho hehe" he chuckled at the end.
"Me vs 11 guys. Sounds like fun"

"Sounds like a porn title tho"

I laughed at that idiot.
Pulling my phone out of my pocket I offered him one earbud and he accepted, sticking it in as I put our jam on. We both were humming along the way.

We parted in front of the change rooms as Kiba gave me back my earbuds and I sighed a bit nervous.
I threw my sports bag on the bench as I was listening to the boys laughing in the other room.
I changed into my rather revealing swim suit. It was a one piece thing with my sides and back visible.

Let's make 'em thirsty!
I smirked at myself in the mirror as I exited the change room.

A few of them were already there as all eyes were at me. I smirked waving.
I threw my remaining stuff on the side of the pool as I jumped in the water.

I popped up right next to Kisame, the best one in this class and also an Akatsuki member.
I fist bumped the shark like guy. Getting the hair off my face I noticed Tobirama-sensei in the entrance. A little blush crept up on my face when I saw him naked.

He was in a good shape..not as good as Madara tho.
I thought as he smirked and made his way to me.
His blue trunks outlining all those good places before he jumped into the water next to me. 

"Glad you came, (Y/n)" he said fixing his now wet hair
"Yeah.." I trailed off making my way to Kiba who was sitting on the edge of the pool.

I swam to him and layed my head on his knees looking up at him.
"You okay?" he asked concerned.
"Oh sure" I smiled as I pulled him in the water with me.
He laughed then dived in and under me. I waited on what was going to be next and right when I wanted to swim away he grabbed my thighs and set them on his shoulders and with that he lifted me.
"Woo Kibaaa" I laughed setting my hands on his head.

"Kiba!" I turned to the other side seeing Tobirama not really pleased.
"What's up sensei?" he asked smirking
"We finally got a person for smashing and you steal her for your team!"
"You're just jealous" he said confidently as I laughed.
 "No, no, Kiba, give her back. We're missing a player actually"

Kiba sighed and let me down. I looked at him and he assured me with his warm hand on my shoulder. I swam back towards my sensei.

Our team containing Tobirama, Kisame, and this artistic dude Sai vs Kiba, Obito, Kakuzu and Neji. The team formed a circle as Tobirama was explaining.
"What a great day, we have an advantage. (Y/n) here.." he pointed to me "..is the one for smashing.."

"Hell right I'd smash her.."

Kisame besides me uttered as I let out a dirty laugh earning a glare from our sensei.
"Not in that way, Kisame.." Tobirama rolled his eyes and continued.
"She will stay in the middle either for me or Kisame to lift her up so she can perform the smashing or for the normal playing since she's quite tall"

Everyone nodded as we took our places.

The other team split too as Sai behind me threw the ball.
It came back right away as I hit it again sending it back to the other team.
This continued for a while before a grinning Kiba decided to jump high and smash the ball right behind the net and he scored.

His team cheered for him as he sent a cocky grin in my direction. I laughed only.
0:1 for Kiba's team.

The next scoring person was Tobirama after a few exchanged hits. Impressive. I thought.

1:1

His eyes then settled on me as he nodded letting me know our next scoring person will be me.
An exchange was made as Sai from behind me passed the ball to Kisame and I immediately made my way to Tobirama. Kisame's toss was high as I caught it, resting in the arms of my sensei and my hit ended right before Neji's stretched arms.

"Woo!" I laughed, and placed my right arm on Tobirama's shoulder for support before he let me back in the water. He patted my shoulder with a smirk. Kisame besides me ruffled my hair and grinned.

2:1 it is now..

--timeskip--

We actually won! 19:16! Very close tho!
I smiled tiredly lifting myself to sit on the edge of the pool as Kisame helped me up.
He pulled me closer by my shoulders
"You did very well for the first lesson. You're a great addition to the team!" he grinned letting me go.
I grinned and thanked him.

I then threw myself into Kiba's arms who had a hard time holding me.

"(Y/n)-chan get the hell up!" he whined as I got myself back on my feet.
"Great match right?" I grinned.
"Of course it was because you won" he rolled his eyes.

I grabbed all my stuff and wanted to go to the showers and change but a strong hand on my back suddenly stopped me.

Tobirama-sensei...

"Yes, sensei?" I asked blinking.
"Kiba leave us alone, please" he said.
Kiba nodded and left.
My heart started to pound as we were left alone by the pool.

He got closer to me as I stepped back.

His eyes staring me down.
I hit the wall.

Some courage inside me came to the surface as I stepped forward towards him and we were face to face in seconds.

His hot breath tickled my face as we both stood there without a word said.
His hand reached to touch my cheek. My mouth slightly open.
He licked his lips.
Getting closer.

Suddenly I was trapped between Tobirama and the wall behind me.
His body pressed to me.
Feeling all of his on all of me.

But only one can play this game.

I wrapped my legs around him.
My forehead touching his.

His amused expression was my reward.

"You know..I really want you.." he said looking into my eyes "..and I'm going to win you" a confident smirk made it's way onto his lips.
He released me with a peck on my cheek and left for his change room.

My cheeks were red and after a minute I zoned back in and grabbed my stuff grinning.

Fun..