8. An uneasy task

I was sleeping at Kiba's place that day after the Outdoor sports class.
Both sprawled on his bed, my alarm clock woke us up.
Be both groaned as a wave of laughter followed.
"Wanna go to school?" he asked groggily
"2 more hours" I said turning to him.
"Sure" Kiba said petting my arm.

--3 hours later--

We arrived to school together. Kiba still a bit sleepy tho.
I dragged him to the class. 'Flippin' History' I thought as I opened the door.
To my pleasing surprise there was a sub. A hot one.

Madara

I smiled at him greeting, making up a sweet ass apology. He greeted back equally pleased.
I sat next to Naru, shoving Kiba back to Kabuto.

"Since everyone is here now I can continue the lesson" I lifted my head surprised to see Madara actually teaching History. 'Dang son' I thought smirking at the tall man.

I was listening obviously very interested. 'Hot. Hot and intelligent. (Y/n) likes'

There was a possibility I was drooling because..well ya'all know, so shut up..

"(Y/n)?"
My head shot up when I heard my name coming from him.
I grinned tiredly.
"Come with me"
I didn't even realize the class was over when he called me.

I rose up from my seat and strolled to him.
'His white shirts are gonna be the death of me one day'

He mentioned with his hand for me to follow him.
Side to side we were walking to his office.
He unlocked it.
'So no one there? Oh gotta be fuuun'
He let me in first and then he shut the door.
And locked it.
I turned in moment to meet his full lips. Smiling into the kiss I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

His hands found my sides before they started to explore my body.
I pulled away for the much needed air.
He sat in his chair taking me with him.

I was sat comfortably in his lap while his arms wrapped around my torso bringing me close.

"Heard about you going to the Outdoor sports class.." he said looking into my eyes.
I nodded only, not knowing what the correct reaction to this should be.
He sighed before his hands started to rub my sides.

"Are you mad?" I asked quietly.
"No. Of course I'm not unless certain someone is touching my girl" he replied.
I bit my lip remembering what happened yesterday.
"So Tobirama told you?"
"That bastard was so pleased with himself that he practically was drooling here when he returned!" he said with a raised voice causing me to flinch.

Madara's possessive side came out and I was there trapped in his arms, unable to escape if he will have a fit.

"I'm sorry..." I said softly, my hand rubbing his cheek, his face a bit red from the anger..
He sighed again, then his head tilted.
His lips capturing mine once again, his hand found the back of my neck before he parted his lips allowing his tongue to collide with mine. The kiss was rough, demanding, him searching for reassurance that I'm still his.

He bit my bottom lip before he pulled away. A small smirk on his lips.
"Don't make me jealous, you know the consequences" the smirk grew wider.
I blushed a bit before letting out a giggle.
There was a low chuckle coming from him.

"I will try not to.." I said smiling
"You better, girl. I can't let him think he can have you" he said laying his head on my shoulder.
My hands moved to tangle in his long spiky hair.

I felt him plaster small kisses on my shoulder and neck, a few sounds escaping my mouth as he did so.

"Now go back to your class" he said lifting his head. I nodded getting off his lap.

Right after I turned around I felt his hand slap my ass.
I turned my head back with a fake surprise.
He laughed mentioning with his hand for me to go away already.

I shook my head, making my way out.

Now there was a big decision before me.
Should I refuse and ignore any and every sign of affection from Tobirama-sensei and focus only on my relationship with Madara? But my drama-loving ass likes the little fight over me between them. And what about Hidan?

Decisions, decisions...

___

It's actually author-chan's drama loving ass that likes the fight xD anyway this one is a bit shorter. Also I like cliffhangers 

~Neru-chan♥