6. Another class..

I was chatting with Hidan in the hall, I had sort of a free time, I actually skipped class with Orochimaru-sensei, Biology was no fun but Hidan was.
I was leaning on the wall behind me as Hidan had one of his arms next to me and the other was in his pocket.

We were chatting about our boring day when I heard the door next to us open.
Gai-sensei? Thought he left..

"Oi Gai-sensei!" I said grinning.
"Ms. Namikaze! How youthful seeing you here!" he said sending a wink and a fist bump in my direction.
"What brings you here?" I asked paying zero attention to Hidan.

"Actually came to check on my students! How is Madara doing?" he asked leaning on the wall next to me.
"Oh he's great, Gai-sensei! Actually he said I'm his best student and he gives me private lessons now because I won the martial arts competition!"

I grinned hearing Hidan growl besides me.

"Oh did you?! Sweet. How did Lee do?"
"He was second actually, he lost to me in the finals" I said remembering the day.
"Well congrats, (Y/n)!" he beamed, I grinned closing my eye.
"I have my duties somewhere else, it was good to see you!" he said with his signature thumbs up .

We said our goodbyes then I turned back to Hidan. He was looking me up and down.
"What's up man?" I asked.

"You're just fucking hot" he said, his eyes shifting to my face.

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"That's not a compliment at all, I hear that all the time"
"Then I'll tell you that in a different way.." he said leaning to my face tilting his head.

"Hands off, brat!" I turned my face in the direction of the familiar voice

"Minato!" I shouted seeing my big brother.

He came to us glaring at Hidan who backed away knowing the reputation of my brother
"See ya" he said walking away.

I turned back to Minato hugging his bigger form.
He patted my head.
"Thought about picking my lil sis up"
"You're the best, big bro" I said releasing him.
"You done?" he asked.
"Well I'm supposed to have 10 more minutes of biology with Orochimaru-sensei but didn't felt like going there" I giggled.
Minato rolled his eyes.
"You little trouble maker" he said.

"Minato!"

We turned to see Tobirama-sensei. I gulped.
"Hey Tobirama-sensei" he said shaking hands with the grey haired man.
Tobirama's eyes then shifted to me for a while before going back to Minato.
"Visiting your sister are you?" he asked.
"Picking her up actually, being a good brother you know" he said chuckling.
Tobirama-sensei nodded looking at me.

"Aren't you supposed to have a class, (Y/n)?" he asked with a raised brow and a smirk on his lips.
"Nah, Tobirama-sensei" I said sweat dropping

He knew I was supposed to have a class, he knew

He nodded anyway and turned back to Minato.
"Haven't seen you in while, how are you doing?" he said.

"Good, thank you. University is more fun that I thought. What about you?"
"Just fine. Was hoping I could teach your little sister but looks like she doesn't enjoy outdoor sports as much as you did" his eyes then shifted to me.

I felt nervous. Minato actually wanted me to go to this class even because of Tobirama.

"(Y/n) why don't you have that class? Tobirama is a great teacher. And you like sports. Damn you're going to that class, kid!" 

I gulped looking between my brother and probably soon to be sensei.

"If you want I can take you in anytime" Tobirama said smirking.
"I-I don't know.. It's supposed to be the last class and I like leaving early..um" I tried really but I couldn't simply tell my brother that I don't want to be any close to Tobirama-sensei.
"Bullshit. You lazy ass.. Sensei please let her have that class. She will be happy eventually"
"I can't deny your brother's wish can I now, (Y/n)?" Tobirama said, his smirk now turning in a full smile.

I looked at Minato who had his eyebrows arched expecting my agreement.
"N-no, Tobirama-sensei.." I said quietly.
"Good girl" Tobirama patted my shoulder as my brother smiled.
"Well, it was nice to see you after a long time" Minato extended his hand to shake Tobirama's.

He took it and smirked. His eyes lingering on me as he turned to leave.

Minato shook my shoulder and I zoned back in.
"Time to go" he said grabbing my backpack next to me.
I finally looked at the retreating figure of my sensei as we left.

This is gonna be hard

___

A short one eh..