Unexpected

Prologue:

'Maria Lopez: Speaks Out'

"Hello Maria," the newspaper reporter said trying to seem casual. But it's easy to see he's a newbie. He sets a old school recorder in between us on the cliche metal table, and pushes a button to make it click, which I flinch and he gives me a weird look, I ignore him.

He has a ridiculously cheap looking suit on, with obvious pit stains, which I try to ignore. His blue tie is hung loosely around his neck, that gives him a very unprofessional look, but that's just me. His blonde hair is swept to the side quite neatly, the only part if him that seems to be put together.

"Hello." I smile at him, which he seemed to be taken back.

"Do you mind if I ask a few questions?" he asks me and I can't help but to roll my eyes.

"That is why you're here." I say sarcastically as he gulps. I hate how everyone is scared of me, everyone. It hurts I know what I did was, no it is wrong but it had to be done. I wish I could go back and take everything back, to have a redo button, but doesn't everyone.

"Right of course," his voice trembles before he takes a deep breath and begins. "well we all know why I'm here so lets just get this started. How old are you now Miss Lopez? And how long is your sentence? Just to refresh everyone's memory."

"Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to ask a lady her age." I tease an force my self to hold back a laugh when his baby blue eyes widen. "I'm teasing loosen up. I'm now 26 years old and I've been in prison for 8 years out of my 25 year sentence."

"So you asked for an interview to clear your name? is that correct?"

"Yes, it is." I sigh. I'm 26 and I'm in federal prison, and its about time I clear my name, just a little. That what I did had a purpose, and I shouldn't be here, well I should but less time maybe.

"Well would you like to start?" he asks again clearly interested, with his recorder sitting in the middle of the table. I nod at him and take a calming breathe.

"Start from the beginning please Miss. Lopez." He tells me leaning forward in a fashion as if I'm going to tell him a deep, dark secret.

And so I do.

**Hey hope you liked! Prologue:2 is up now! Hope you lot are as excited as I am! I have the whole plot && everything in my head.

Maria is played by: Mila Kunis.

Please go check out my other Harry Styles fanfic 'Our Differences' (:**