Chapter 5

We arrive at the at the party in record timing and not to any surprise there are intoxicated teens passed out on the pedicured lawn. Beer bottles, cans and cups were littered all over the place. I look out the passenger window and see a teen puking his guts out behind a bush, I pucker my face in disgust and turn to Becca.

"This party literally just started and people are passed out and vomiting," I sigh.

"I know isn't it great." she squeals like a school girl and leaves the car slamming the door shut.

"You have a twisted sense of humor." I laugh at her as we headed to the awkward red door.

She pushes the door open and the smell of drugs, sweat and many different perfumes smack my senses. Girls grind on girls, girls on guys and so on.

"Hey Nate!" Becca yells loudly waving at a blonde haired boy.

"Hey beck, glad you could make it." he smiles pulling her into a hug as I stand there fiddling with my fingers.

"And who's all this goodness?" He questions looking at me up and down.

I can't help but to blush at his statement, "all that goodness is my best friend, Maria," Becca answers smirking at me.

"It's nice to meet you." I say sticking my hand out.

Clearly he has different ideas when he pulls me into a hug. I stand there awkwardly and finally hug him back.

"I'm a hugger." he shrugs before walking off. Okay then?

I turn to yell at Becca but she has disappeared into thin air. I sigh loudly looking around the mass of people to find my red head, over social friend but instead a drunk guy wonders up to me.

"Why are you here all alone?" he slurs grabbing my shoulders tightly. The guy has blood shot gray eyes, which I'm sure would be beautiful if he weren't high and drunk.

"I'm not alone." I tell him pushing him off of me making him stumble.

"Ill be back," the stranger purrs into my ear, causing me to shiver in disgust.

I take the time to walk around the large home accidentally bumping into random dancers and smoochers. I chat with my old friends and catch each other up with our lives, and got sad looks when I told them about my dad, but I just shrug and wave them off. I excuse my self from the group of 15 or so.

I walk around in search of a resting place. When I do find a chair to sit on I about sing in joy, my feet are killing me, and I'm sure they have blisters from my heels. I remove the heels off of my throbbing, burning feet and massage them, with no shame.

"What? Your feet never hurt before?!"" I yell to a blonde bimbo when she gives me a dirty look.

"Well you don't have to be rubbing your feet. I mean look at you, you look like you have 3 STD's," she scuffs.

"How do you know I don't have 3 STD's? You don't know me, you don't know my life. I mean really look who's talking, you've about screwed every breathing person in this room." I say full if sass with my eyebrows raised.

My statement causes people to laugh and, "ooh" loudly. She scuffs loudly "you're just jealous, virgin Mary." she looks at me up in down clear disgust in her eyes and walks away before i can say anything back, she shakes her flat bum the whole way out. Okay so I got from a STD filled whore, to the Virgin Mary, logic.

To think these people are grown freaking adults. I feel like I'm back in 11th grade. I mean these people are looking at me and her, eyes begging us to fight.