Chapter 4

We arrive at a huge expensive looking store that I can't even pronounce properly without Beck laughing at me shaking her head. Never the less it looks extremely classy, and like I said before really expensive.

"I know right." Beck laughs pulling me in behind her. Cool air condition hits my face as we enter.

We look around in awe at the black, white, red and navy blue dressed hang loosely on their hangers.

I go right as Rebecca branches off and goes left. I pick up a random dress just to look at the price tags and I swear my eyes bulged out so far out, my eyes are in danger of rolling out of socket. $855 and it's on friggin' sale, by 30%.

"Rebecca Louise Johnson." I whisper yell to not disturb the other shoppers, all business looking people and obviously me and Rebecca stick out like sore thumbs. I really don't want anymore attention on us.

"What?" she yells across the store, quite loudly I may add. I blush when a women in a pants suit scowls at us and mutters under her breathe about "stupid kids" but more colorful in words I personally wouldn't use.

I rush to Rebecca's side with my face still burning due to my loud best friend.

"We can't shop here. I couldn't even afford their hangers." I hiss in disapprove with makes her roll her eyes.

"The perks of having a impeccably rich amazingly awesome best friend." she smirks at me as my jaw drops.

"No way am I letting you pay!" I yell which earns multiple dirty looks and a worker to come up to us with a obvious fake smile.

"Ladies this is a highly expensive place, and well you're disturbing other paying costumers." she says and puts a lot of elaboration on the paying part with her hands together in front of her torso. She gives us both a cold look, with her eyebrows raised making her bun seem even tighter then it actually was. Her bun was so tight I'm not sure if her scalp is getting the appropriate amount of blood flow.

"We know, we're paying costumers as well." My perky best friend says with much sarcasm and with as much emphasis on the paying part as the worker.

"Oh? and how are you planning to do that?" she questions frowning at us.

"Listen here lady. I know we are just teenagers, but we are 18 as in adults, and we fully intend to pay for our clothes. Now if you don't stop harassing us i'll be forced to ask to talk to your manger." I say sweetly, contradicting my angered mood. I know we look like annoying teens but I'm not going to have it.

The workers tight grimace somehow tightens "well, i'll still be keeping a close eye on you guys." she threatens.

"You do that." I smile with sass and I must say I'm very proud of myself.

"Dang girl, I didn't know you had it in you." she smiles patting my back resembling a proud mother. I can't help but roll my eyes at her and shrug.

"Okay so lets shop.You first then me." she claps her hands together excitedly.

She lifts up a pink flowy dress that falls floor length, that I wrinkle my nose and shake my head back and forth. "that's to classy, more dinner date then party looking." It's a stunning dress, don't get me wrong but not for a party.

"Good call." she nods and lifts a couple more dresses for me to look at some are maybe's, most no's none that scream at me to wear.

"Okay how 'bout this one?" she asks lifting the 8th choice.

It a black loose dress that hits knee length that flows gracefully. A low cut front that folds down not to low and not to high. The back has neat cut outs in multiple holes that turns back solid right above the hips.