Chapter 10

*Chris' POV*

After Perrie and her father danced, they decided to cut the cake.

We went in line and waited as they served everyone until they served us.

It's chocolate cake! I love chocolate cake!

We sat back down in the table we were in. We both gave the babies some.

Niall put some whipped cream on James' nose. James smiled.

I put some on Alexa's nose. She smiled. Her dimples showing brightly.

I don't know where she got her dimples from. Oh, wait... Niall.

I love my babies. I love my family. I love very single thing about them.

"Let's go dance!" Louis came. He got James from my arms and I took Alexa from Niall's.

"Have fun" Niall smiled. I peck his lips and went with Louis.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him next to us. He smiled. We went to the dance floor and danced to the best song ever.

I laughed at my thought. I'm hilarious.

I'm having a great time that I don't want it to end.

I love them all. As in Liam, Zayn, Eleanor, Louis, Perrie, Harry, Danielle, Sophia, Niall, Alexa, and James.

***

I woke up and got dressed. I have to take the twins to the babysitter so I could go to uni. Niall is going back on tour. I wish he wasn't.

He's leaving in two months. I changed the babies and got their diaper bag ready.

Bottles, diapers, wipes, milk, blankets, Gerber's, pacifiers, clothes, socks, and gloves. Ready.

I put their sweaters on and put them in the car seats. I grabbed the keys and my purse, and diaper bag and my books. I went outside and turned on the car and put my purse and diaper bag and my books in the passenger seat.
I went back inside and brought the babies to the car.

I drove to Lucy's flat. She's obviously the babysitter. I called her so she could help me take out the babies.

"Hey love" I say.

"Hey babe" she says.

"Aww they're sleeping" she cooed. I smiled.

I grabbed the diaper bag and took Alexa out of the car because she was on my side of the car. Lucy took out James.

We went Inside her flat and lightly put the babies down.

"Here's the diaper bag. It has everything you need in there. And you can call me if anything" I say.

"Ok, great" she says.

"Yeah, I better get going. Thank you again, Luz" I say.

"No problem. Go you're going late already" she says.

"K, bye"

"Bye"

***

"Sorry I'm late!" I say.

"It's alright, I got your voicemail" Mr. Fraser said.

"You may sit down" he says.

I sat in an empty seat. On the edge next to a boy.

"As I was saying" mr Fraser begun.

"Hey" the boy says.

"Hey" I reply.