Chapter 4

I woke up on a beanbag in Connors room. I scrolled through the notifications that were on my lock screen and found nothing too interesting so put it on a charger.

After I tiptoed downstairs and found no on else awake I decided to make some eggs and toast for the guys.

No orange juice. Great.

I drove to the nearest gas station with leggings and a sweatshirt on. I didn't bother to put on any makeup yet. The orange juice was near the back and only came in half gallons.
I knew Sam and Trevor had also stayed the night so I got two half gallons.

"Find everything alright?" the woman asked me when I put the bottles on the counter.

"Yeah, thanks." I said, paying her with a 20. She gave me my change and I slipped out of the door.

There were several homeless people outside holding signs 'Need Money. God Bless' '2 children and no home. Need money' and some held cups.

I wanted a bag of chips to snack on later so I went back in to grab one.

The man in front of me at the counter seemed like one that was standing outside but didnt have a sign. He didnt have enough money for a milk and granola bar.

The woman was saying people are in line and he will have to get more money, yet he didnt have any more.

I butted in "Here," Handing him my other 20. "Save it for when you need it please."

"No. I can't take this." He insisted but I managed to get him to take the offer and he was grateful. The woman gave me the chips for free.

the road was still wet from the storm last night. I pulled into the driveway and set the orange juice in the fridge and started to scramble the eggs and get the bread out. While I waited inbetween cooking steps by checking on Connor. At one point his phone lit up and it was a message.

IMessage
Tyler Oakley: Hey Connor haven't done a collab with you in a bit, have any plans today?

I swiped the lock and put in his pass code "1598", and replied.

Me: Hi Tyler idk if you know me but I'm Connors girlfriend Payton. I'm a huge fan. Connor doesn't have anything planned so Ill drag him there (:

Tyler: Ok sounds great girl! you can be in it too! I can't wait to meet you.

Me: Want me to bring you some breakfast, I'm making some for the guys.

Tyler: no I'm good thanks a lot though.

Me: okay see you later!

Tyler: ttyl

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I finished the breakfast right when sleepy Kian trudged down the stairs.

"Hey Kee-Yuhhhhhnnn!"

"hi" hahahha he was so tired.

"Food???" he looked surprised.

I nodded and handed him an empty plate. "Help yourself" I said while getting 7 glasses out and one of the orange juices.

"I got no pulp if that's alright"

"That's perfectly fine Payton, thanks." He poured a glass and sat on the bar counter.

----------

Thanks for reading & please please please vote ! :)