Chapter 5

** 30 minutes later **

"CONNOR!" I whispered harshly into his ear. Deciding to tease him, I let out a meow. He slightly opened his eyes after cluelessly petting me.

"Connor I'm not a cat." I said while kissing his forehead.

"I made breakfast. Your the last one to wake up. it might be cold!!" He hugged me tight and made his way downstairs. I grabbed a crop top and high waisted shorts for the day, along with a red zipper hoodie.

After changing I put on my regular makeup, got some converse ready and walked towards the kitchen.

"You didnt eat yet did you?" Jc asked me before I shook my head no.

"I'm alright. not very hungry. Be sure to put the leftover eggs in the fridge."

Connor put his dishes in the dishwasher and came to me.

"Thanks for the breakfast babe." he whispered with his chin ontop of my head.

"No problem. " I took his right hand and brought him upstairs.

"oh and we're collabing. with Tyler today!!" I said excitedly.

"We are?"

"Yep he texted you this morning."

he laughed and read the messages.

"Okay I'm gonna take a shower be out in a jiffy"

"Have fun" I said before taking his phone again and hacking his twitter.

Tweet/9:57am

With the best boyfriend EVER! -Payton

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The car ride consisted of us jamming to pop & metal music haha. I couldn't believe I was going to Tyler Oakley's house ahh.

"We're here." Connor said before unbuckling and opening my side for me.

"Thank you" I said interlocking our hands.

"No problem babe" I blushed.

He knocked and Tyler opened the door.

"CONNOR!" He said and greeted him with a hug before turning to me "PAYTONN!" and hugs <3

"Tylerr the queen !" I said while laughing.

"Oh Hun if only I was the queen" He said while pursing his lips and welcoming us inside.

"What did you have planned for us today, Tyler?" Connor asked before sitting on the couch they did the Fear Challenge on (when tarantulas crawled on their arms)

"Wellllll" he said in his usual voice "I was thinking the chubby bunny challenge"

Connor and I agreed to the challenge and Tyler got our supplies.

"Do you want me to put your camera up?" Connor offered.

"No no no you and your princess just sit there and make yourself at home" He put the bowl of marshmallows on the table and set up the camera.

••••••

"Helloooo there my name is Tyler Oakley and I am here with one of my favorite people, Connor Franta, and a new friend of mine, also his girlfriend, Payton!"

We both waved and Connor put his arm around my waist.

"and what are we going to be doing today, tyler?" Conner asked for the viewers.

"We are doing the... Chubby bunny challenge!"

I threw a few of the marshmallows in the air and the boys tried to catch them with not too much luck.

"I dont really know how the official rules are so" Tyler did his usual hilarious laugh "You two will have to deal with me"

"ok so lets start!" connor said, playingly nudging my side. I wanted to say more but I didnt want to seem like I craved attention.

"Payton can start" tyler grinned over at me.

I reached into the bowl and popped a marshmallow in my mouth.

"Chubby bunny" I managed to say.

"we should spice this upp!" oh tyler.

"how bout I tweet out weird things to say during the challenge?"
"okay" conner agreed. I nodded with a smile that showed the one marshmallow hiding between my back teeth and the inside of my cheek.

the words and phrases flooded in in seconds.

"OKAY!!" tyler clapped his hands together.

connor and I tried to clap in unison but it didnt work out which made us laugh.

"now we can start ladiesss" he put his laptop on the table beside the bowl and started to scroll to something that looked good. "Okay first phrase is bubble butt" he said before taking a marshmallow and handing it to connor, and taking one to place in his mouth.

"Bubble butt" they said laughing at one another. I leaned forward to find the next phrase, my first marshmallow still in my face. Dragging the mouse across a tweet, I highlighted the phrase so Connor and Tyler could tell which one I had chosen. We each took another marshmallow and said "You can tune my looney parts any day" to the camera one at a time. Tylers laugh was the best. omg <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Last one!!" Connor muffled, repositioning himself on the couch. We each had at least 5 JUMBO Marshmallows in our mouths. He did the same thing as me, highlighting the tweet. "WHEN. YOU. TALK DIRTY TO ME." we tried to sing through the soggy marshmallows. I lost because I had spit them out when I laughed.

I ended up puking.

A

gain,

:(

"Awh I didnt know it was that sickening!" Tyler felt bad.

"No she hasnt been feeling well lately, shes thrown up twice this week." Connor explained

"You gotta get that checked out GUUURRRLLLL" he said, trying to lighten the situation. Connor came into the bathroom to help me wash up and pull up my hair.

When we got into the car i stole connors phone and looked up Tyler's number in it and put it into mine.

'Hey I didnt get to say thank you. I had lots of fun. Stay perfect my queen <3' I typed quickly before locking the phone and throwing it into my bag. Connor started his car and held hands with me on the way back to the O2L house.

----------

Thanks for reading & please please please vote ! :)