Chapter 11

I was listening to my spotify playlist before falling asleep. I thought about so many things. Last week we met Alyssa, she was really nice. and pretty. Last night I went out for Mexican with Connor. We got into a bit of an argument, it was small so it shouldn't have been a big deal; but some fans were there so it seemed a bit dramatic.

"Look we don't have to have Mexican if you don't want to" he insisted.

"No, your fans said they would meet you here so well just stay here."

"I don't want all of your decisions to be surrounded by the fans."

"Im just trying to make it easier for you" I skimmed across his body and motioned towards the chair in front of me. "Sit, Con"

"Well if we're here for the fans then I'll go see them" He said as he tucked his hands into his front pockets and went outside to greet some girls.

There was lots of screaming and I couldn't concentrate on the menu.

When he came back I was at my last nerve, causing me to feel frustrated and annoyed when he spoke.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of taken it so seriously" He said before sitting back down.

I clenched my fists and beamed a plastic smile at him before walking outside to take a break for a second.

"Can I have your autograph?"

"Can I get a picture??"

High pitched murmurs surrounded me and I about had it. I didnt want to be rude because these girls really cared about Connor, like I do. After all that we have been through, from him drowning me with emotions, to him Helping me with my problems.

"Um sure but can I have some space afterwards?" The bright faces stayed that way and they all nodded, causing the phones and notepads in their palms to shake with their body.

I signed about four things and took at least fifteen pictures with them. They wandered around, a few being picked up. I found a bench nearby and tried to look over my problem, or problems, here. When I finally gather my thoughts I head back inside.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled trying to give Connor a grin. He looked critically sad and I felt that my actions were out of proportion. "I really am" My voice had a whimper to it, I sounded so desperate.

"Want to have dinner at my place instead?" He questioned flatly.

"Sure.." I say while moving my menu to the back of the table and pushing back my seat. He rushed to push my seat in and I straddled his hand.

We had pizza from the frozen section at Winn Dixie that we had gotten last week. I decided to stay the night at his house because what's the point?

My legs rested on top of his while watching Harry Potter. The 5th movie was always our favorite to watch, at least together, so instead of starting our marathon from the 1st, we started there. I was almost drifting to sleep when Connor moves a strand of hair from my face and replaces it with a kiss. I feel his grin and can't help but let a smile show between my teeth. Coincidentally, my phone vibrated on the arm rest of the couch, I reached over to it and turned the screen up to face me.

*What are you doing tomorrow?*

Connor looked over and leaned in further to see who it was from, I could tell he was relieved when it was from Lia.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I ask aloud.

"I have to look for a job so I guess you could be social" He shrugs with a smile and turns his attention towards the screen.