1. Meeting the bats

I quietly, with a smile on my face, made my way through the crowded hallway of school until I accidentally bumped into this big kid.

He looked about twice my age so I fell to the ground while he stayed standing still, he looked at me with disgust.

"Watch were you're going you-you you loser!"

This happens a lot, people mess up when talking to me cause they don't know my gender. I don't really care though. I'm okay with both.

I just nod my head and look at him with a smile.

"What? You think this is funny you brat!" He says mistaking my smile for one of happiness.

He grabs my shoulder length hair and uses it to pull me up. He brings my face closer to his.

I could see his face twitch in annoyance while I stayed calm, already used to the pain and violence of people.

"Mr. Garret put that kid down. Detention!" The principal said from behind us.

But before the kid Garret released me he whispered, "You'll pay for this ya freak."

After awhile when he was a great distance away, I stood up and walked out of school ignoring the principles shouts behind me.

I walked with a bored look on my face and emotionless smile.

I went home while making up the plans for my parents to rob a bank. I didn't put that much thought to it since I was too lazy to complete it, plus it was useless. They never follow through with it.

My thoughts were more preoccupied on myself and how this will be my first time since that day, to go out with my parents. I will be the lookout and try to keep the hostages under control while they put the goodies in a bag.

I got ready and put on my costume along with my parents. My 'weapon' was my belt holder of handmade explosives and escape bombs, it could also turn into a whip. Kinky, I know, but that's how I like it.

We quickly terrorized the store while my parents were trying to make the hostages pee themselves, my dad was being extra mean to this cop that was sent in to negotiate, officer Gordon

I kept my fist clenched and watched , doing nothing like a coward. That's until the Joker started doing to officer Gordon what he did to me.

"Let's see what fate waits for you" The joker pointed a pistol towards Gordon.

"One" the Joker said while shooting the gun as Gordon flinched, but no loud boom went out, it was a blank. "Hahahahaha" the joker and Harley laughed while the hostages and Gordon sighed in relief.

I didn't know how much more I could restrain myself. My mind was going through every possible situation, it all ended with either a dead Gordon or me getting beat half to death by my dad.