The night that changed everything

Raven had parents that never paid attention to her even though she was a studious child and one day her parents sold her to an experimental lab for breeding. She was only sixteen strapped to a metal table poked and stick with needles to draw blood , bone marrow . She spent most of the next three years locked in a room and dragged to the lab once a week for experiments to test her natural abilities of heightened senses and strength. One day she was sitting in her locked room when she heard talking and what she heard made her so angry. She found  out they made two boys from her DNA and the lead scientist. Raven thought of escaped plan but first she went to find her children and went she did they escaped. They left the lab on fire burning most the evidence of her records and theirs.

Few years later

Raven raised the boys in a small village before moving  London, England and she named her boys Ray & Steven . When the boys were young they would fight for her love but she loved equally which inspired them to finally give in and bond with each other. Ray loved reading both with his mother along with solving riddles. Steven loved music classical was his favorite and his mother encouraged them . Raven was friends with the local music teacher and the professor of literature so the boys were happy to learn more. As time when on both boys graduated high school and got into the college's of their dreams. Raven continued her writing of paranormal myths and legends . The boys checked in either visiting during school  vacations or calling on the weekend. Raven was looking up research on female vampires when she came across a picture of a woman who looked like her. She remembered in her old research that some paranormal creatures like vampires can have a double or look like in the human world to equal out the balance of the universe.

Raven left the library still a little shocked by the picture of the blond hair with blued vampire who looked like her. Her head was so focused on the thought of woman she didn't realize a man leaning up against the metal fence in front of her. When she got to the curb the man grabbed her from behind and pushed on the fence . He lifted up her chin looking into her face and when she saw his face a chill ran down her spine. The man was a vampire she knew it was like a instinct with her natural senses but before she could comprehend anything he bite her. The left side of her neck shot out with pain and she passed out but before she heard.

" Your a pretty one I think my sons will like you"