well this is awkward

Sakamakis p.o.v

Reiji: This scent is coming from the living area ,but why is another human here in the first place.
Shu: The human's cinnamon scent is in the living room ,so why is she here.
Ayato: Hmmm.. this cinnamon  scent is in our living room but another human woman... why ...oh well more tasty blood.
Kanato: Cinnamon such a yummy sweet scent ... I want it but it's a human woman... oh well more sweet blood.
Laito: Cinnamon, never thought a sweet and spicy scent would make me even more aroused ... it's more blood . A human woman might be fun to tease and torture with pleasure. Oh my I can't wait... I bet she's more woman (has curves and chest) then our bride.
Subaru: her scent it's strong but not too strong why must I act like I hate her like I do everyone else. Well this going to be annoying.

(Each brother teleports one after another until all six arrive in the living room)

Ravens p.o.v

This Victorian manor is well kept it reminds of Bram stokers Dracula story only this place isn't abandoned. I feel chill run down my spine and when I look up from the lounge couch I was sitting on I see the other brothers. Two of them stand out to me and why you might ask ..well they look a lot like my two sons back in London. I slowly move my eyes from each not staring too long just enough to get a little look at their body language down. I'm a observant people and being a writer makes me more cautious of other people's actions. It's a good thing that don't see my face right now and I have a feeling my face is familiar to them.( gets up looks the one with glasses and hands him the letter I came with)

"This should clarify things a bit"

(Opens letter and reads it) "I see and what may your name be"

"My name is Raven Grey and nice to meet you" (does a small bow)" may I have your names"

"Oh right, my name Reiji the second son, the one on the couch is Shu the first son, then there's the triples  Ayato, Laito, and Kanato and the youngest is Subaru and  we are the Sakamaki brothers"

"Pleasure to meet you all ,but considering I wasn't  just brought here for a meet and greet. I believe I'm your second source of blood or food as some may call it"

"Blood ,what would make you say that ?"

"Your vampires and if your caught my name earlier I'm a novelist from London. My job is mainly research on the supernatural and debunking the false myths of them".

"Your right I have heard of your work and it was quite entertaining while also accurate"

"Well, you aren't the first supernatural creatures I have met in my life"

(Everything goes silence when cinnamon scent hits each of the brothers noses)