Choices

Shin and Carla was watching the conversation almost envious having most there family dead leaving only then. Raven walked up to almost in front them then asked.

" why did you bring my sons here "

" isn't obviously to strike a bargain  and we wanted to see if it was true"

" if what was true"

" that your sons and yourself had familiar faces"

"What does that matter "

" because your not like her at all"

"Sorry, being heartless isn't in my genetics , what do you want"

"Well, we will free your sons if you give is the bride  or yourself in exchange"

"Wait, why would you want me ? Are you not after the bride or  "eve" as some may call her?"

"We are only after her blood but with you it might be more after all you smell amazing and got very nice body"

" ugh, your disgusting ,but first let my boys go and then ill go with you"

"Mother  don't do this "

"It's okay I'm thirty seven I have lived long enough life and if they wind up killing me, you will okay".

" Raven don't go"

" Sakamakis take are of my son's for me"

"Thats wasn't so hard now wasn't it"

Shin and Carla grabbed Raven as she walked up to  then they went in to bite her neck. When they bit into her neck she took out the two silver daggers and stabbed both of them in heart. Raven was bleeding furious from both sides of the neck but she didn't care. She couldn't speak and nobody saw what happened until she fell over.

"MOM" ( Steven wrapped his arms his mother head in his lap while Ray hugged her torso)

" Why would she do that"

"Our mother is too kind hearted to let someone suffer which is why she agreed to protect those she cares about" (Ray says then injects a needle in his mother's neck)

" what did you just do"

" for years I was working on something to help our mother when she's injuries to heal faster after she spent a majority of her life protecting us from danger"

"She sure is different"

" yes, when I was younger , my brother and I use to fight a lot but she never  played favoritism. Treating us equal and always there for us especially when it was important. She never pressured us into anything and that's how we made it into our favorite college"

"Your both in college"

" yes getting degrees to be teachers, I'm working to be a music teacher while my brother is working to be a literature/ art teacher"

"So your like us ,but human, loved and get along"

" I guess you can say that, our mother is amazing she even dyed her hair ten years ago to make herself older "

" is that because of your blood"

" yeah my brother and I were lucky then stopped aging two years ago while our mother is stuck at sixteen"

"Mutated blood line  that's strange, anyway should we move your mother somewhere "