Laitos expression of love ( lemon)

Laito p.o.v

I remembered what my father said and was quite upset that Raven had to leave back to her world. Raven when she gave me a blow job I ain't going to lie that was a first time it felt the best. She was a virgin until last night considering everyone in the mansion heard Shu and Reiji working together to defile her innocent body. I didn't mind one bit however some time earlier today she actually had sex with Subaru and that actually made me jealous. Raven is smart but I want to also feel her not just a sexual way I knew how she felt when she said I love you to us.

Laito follows Ravens cinnamon scent into the hallway and find her in front of his bedroom door. He waits watching she what she is doing only to realize she's not wearing much for clothes. She wearing a tank top and shorts with her hair up in a pony tail . This look showed a lot of skin and he could feel the heat radiating of her from his spot near the corner. Laito snuck behind her covering her eyes and bit the left side of her neck. Raven groaned in pain and  moaned " Laito" making him pick her up bridal style. Ravens eyes were now covered with a blind fold and she was stripped down to just her underwear. Laito glided his hands to the inner part of her thighs spread them until he bit the left part near the knee. Raven flinched then he took off his clothes pulling her into his lap . Laito started rubbing her clit in circles making Raven throw her head back and Laito took off her underwear then began fingering her.
He pulled her down on his length she grunted and hissed at the sudden pain still not use to having sex . Laito slowly moving her hips with his hands then wrapping his arms around her back holding her in place loving the heat inside her. Laito would lean forward to lick and bit hard the top part of her right breast sucking the blood trail between her chest. She would moan and wince but after sometime she was riding him on her own . Laito would plunge deeper into her then held her there then kiss her intertwining their tongues.

" Did you mean what you said"

"I usually don't have many feelings but yes why would I lie"

"Well, I love you too , you little tease"

" Tease, look who's talking"

Laito pushed her down on the bed and pushed into her hard making her moan louder. Raven moved her hips against his as he massaged her breasts then lifts her hips pressing her hips close as possible then suddenly the familiar knot was raising. Laito felt himself  suddenly coming and he held Raven in place as he felt her tighten even more it was good squeeze.

"Wow, that was so hot"