In the woods

Raven was walking around in the woods and it wasn't until now she realized when she saw Ruki covered in blood that she was some how knocked out for few days. She didn't realize that Yui was bitten while she was knocked unconscious for the those days. She felt so guilty and wanted so badly to protect her but she didn't. Raven thoughts starting to get to her and made her anger so she punched a tree. It snapped in half and she had bloody knuckles but she didn't care alignment nothing like it use to her.

She smelled Ayato not to far away from her and when she turned around slammed her into a  near by tree.

"Where's Yui"

" you and I both know where she's at"

"You can let go now, I tried to protect her but I failed "

( starts walk away then her shoulder is grabbed)

" wait here please"

"Okay , I'll wait"

After awhile they all our brought back to the sakamaki mansion and Yui is unconscious again. Raven sat on the lounge chair thinking until Reiji spoke.

" Want to explain what happened "

"They were trying to take Yui but I was with her ,so they took me too"

" Do you know why"

" Does Adam and Eve ring a bell"

"Did you hear that Shu? Has he tried to contact lately?"

" No, he hasn't"

" so it was his idea"

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect your bride apparently I was unconscious until recently. I didn't realize what was going on until now"

"It's okay you weren't aware of what was going on"

"No, bloody hell I should have protected her "

" Miss Grey you shouldn't be saying such a thing are you not a lady"

" Reiji please called me Raven my last name makes me feel old"

"Okay Raven "

" Well, good night or rather good morning"

Raven went up to Yui's room to check on her and found Laito watching her sleep. Laito looked up at Raven face and grabbed her waist teleporting them to his room. Raven felt the softest of a mattress on her back and she saw Laito hovering over her.
Laito ripped her shirt down the middle and she tried shove him off but he caught her wrists. He handcuffed her to the bed  then caressed his fingers to the curves of her breast of her exposed bra. Laito bent down and bite top of her left breast making her wince then hiss in pain. He pulled her legs apart rubbing the inner thighs  then licked the right and bit into her hard making her gasp.

"I like that expression do it more"

" S-stop Laito"

"No, you taste better when your in pain did you not know?"

Laito groped both her breasts  massages with one hand while the other glided down in between her legs. Raven tried to close her legs but he was between them and he started to rub her sensitive part.
" Laito please stop this instant"

" how about No"