Who was that woman

About 14 years ago my mother decided to get a new house. I was 4 years old at that time, I didn't know any one or had any friends I would just be in the backyard playing with my dogs just like any normal kid would do. I still wasn't in school at that time and even if I did my mother couldn't take me the car didn't work. And yes I did have siblings but they were all in highschool so I couldn't go in their bus. One morning I was outside like always, I would hear my parents fight, and yelling at each other about work. That one didn't had money to feed us or that they just want to go back to my grandma's house for my aunt to take care of me. It was a conversation base on me in how they are struggling because of me I was feeling upset because of that. What I did next has been the worst decision I ever made because I was young and anything could have happened to me. I ran away, its my fault they didn't have money, and you may say but you were just a kid you couldn't have known any of the things they are talking about, or that is fake. Well it is all true I ran away, and like I had said before I was new in the area so I didn't know my way back I was lost but I didn't care as long as they don't have to worry about money, as long as they are fine. I keeped walking then I hit a dead end, it hasn't been 10 minutes since I ran. I turned back but I didn't recognize anything, I would be lying if I said that I wasn't scared, I was terrified I wanted to cry so bad but there is no turning back. Then I heard footsteps coming from behind me then I heard "hey Briana" I turned, and she continued "come with me let's take you home.... Don't cry everything will be fine". I nodded and followed her, and I know it was foolish to follow someone who I didn't know but I was a child. So as we walked back to my house I asked her "who are you?" She answered " I am your mom's best friend I have known her for a very long time" then I asked her " how did you know where I was at?" She answered, as she stopped, and got in her knees, and looked at me straight in the eyes " you will find out when it's time, and you will understand what I mean in the future" then she got up and we continue to walk. We started to get closer to my house, and once we arrived I told her "I will tell Mom that you are here?" she nodded an waved as I ran to my front door. I called out to my mom and told her " mom, mom, mom" she answered " yes, what is it?". Then I told her " your best friend is outside she is waiting for you" she looked at me with a strange face " sweetie I don't have any friends here" I answer " but you do she is outside look come" I grabbed her by the hand to show her, but once I was outside she wasn't there any more it hasn't been 5 minutes since I went inside, so I ran to the streets to check, but there was no one not a single soul. And till this day I still remember that day and those words because I don't know what she meant. The only thing I have forgotten is her face I can't even remember the color of her eyes. I have asked my mom if she remembers that day, and I would tell her what happened and she would say that she didn't even notice I was gone because she didn't think I would do anything like that. I still wonder who was that woman and what did she want?

 I still wonder who was that woman and what did she want?