Home alone

A few days ago I stayed home alone. My mom had to leave and go visit my Aunt out of town, I was going to stay alone with my little brother, it turns out that my little brother decided to go to a friend's house. It wasn't my first time staying alone so I wasn't scared but something felt wrong that day. I had this feeling that someone was watching me. It was a strange feeling I have never had this feeling when I am alone, but that day didn't felt normal. I didn't know if it was because I was watching a scary movie before, or that I was right, that someone was watching me. I ignored it, I just thought it was just because of the movie, that I am just scared because of that, so I continue what I was doing. Hours past and it was night time already, the feeling never left me I was still scared for some reason. I thought the the movie wasn't that scary, so why am I like this then? I would be lying if I told you that I heard a tap in my window or that I heard knocking on my door, but no there was nothing, but I did had a feeling that someone was outside my window or my door so what I was about to do next was going to be pretty dumb, but I'm glad I was saved by a friend. The moment I felt that I wanted to check outside my window and open the curtains, and see what's outside. I saw a shadow pass by my window, so I started freaking out, the thing is that I have dogs outside. They were not small, they are huge dogs, two pit bulls, and one puppy, but I don't understand how someone got through a fence that is almost my height and I am pretty tall, so I wanted to check. The moment I was going to open the curtains my friend texted me he said, "hey what are you doing I'm sorry that I couldn't text you last time". I got distracted for a few hours texting him back and forward about things that I did in the Vacations, or what he was doing during the vacations it was pretty fun, and that bad feeling went away. Then later he stopped texting, and that bad feeling that I feared came back. All the lights in the house were on, the kitchen lights were on, the living room, and the one in the hallway, my room as well. My room its a master bedroom I have a restroom and a walking closet so it was pretty bright in here. Then something happened around 2 or 3 a.m.. The lights went out it was Pitch silent it was pretty freaky I wanted to talk to my friend I was scared. It isn't because I'm scared of the dark It just that I had a bad feeling. I close my eyes shut not opening them at all. I was scared to open them, I felt that someone was besides me, and felt that somebody got in the house, but I made sure that everything was locked before I went to my room, I don't know why I feel this way. Was I right is someone with me, if so who? Then I heard breathing besides my ear. I was shocked what should I do, should I run, or should I scream. All this thoughts came to mind but I didn't do any of them I was too scared to do anything. Then I heard my phone ring, and in that moment the lights came back. I got up of my bed, got the phone and look back to see an empty wall. There was no one here, my door was closed and I went to check the house no one was here but me. Then I checked my phone I had 15 missed calls from my friend and then I saw his text and it said " are you okay why were you crying" I touched my face to find tears all over my face, but how did he knew. I called him back then what he says next still scares me. He told me " you called me but I just heard your voice saying please help me someone help me, and you continue to cry then the call was cut. So I tried to call you so many times but then you answered but I just heard breathing, but it wasn't your breathing. Who else is in your house", I answer " I am home alone".

[ Thanks for reading my stories if you have any suggestions for the next story don't be afraid to ask hope you guy have good day😊😊😊😊]