what's wrong with me?

If you ever met me in person you would think that I am kind, and that I am someone you can count on. My friends say that I am like a mother to them at times. I always help them with their problems no matter what it is. But when it comes to me with a problem they all get silent and they either hug me, or try to cheer me up. I know it is hard to help someone, so I don't even bother to say what's up with me. You will always see me smiling. I am not saying that I don't get sad or mad I do but just don't show it. Well I do have siblings so I am bound to get mad, but I am scared to feel that negative emotion. When I was in kindergarten I help a kid who was being bullied I stood up for him and told them " leave him alone bother me instead just don't hurt him". It wasn't the first time I stand up for someone, and yes they left him alone but they picked on me. I didn't tell my mom or my friends, the only thing I did is smile. There were about 5 kids that bullied me and well it was everyday with the insult, and pushing, and ripping my homework. I didn't care, then I told my friends to stay away from me for them not to get hurt because of me. Half way to the year my sister transfer to my school she was older but she was special. When the group of bullies found out they started to say "we are getting bored of you there is no fun bothering you anymore". In the back one of them said" you know who we should start bothering that new girl you know her right Brianna right". I paused and glared at them and they continue " yea you do know her I think they said that she was your sister I think we should start bothering her she looks fun to pick at". I yelled " YOU TOUCH MY SISTER AND I WILL.." I was inturapted " you will do what huh... just take it yourself again you are just to boring to mess with now so we don't care". Then they all circle around me " but you know what we haven't tried yet... We all thought that we will brake you by just insulting you and just messing with you, but I think this is going to be the last thing we do to you then well we will go to your sister" they say with a grin in their face. What they didn't know is that I have 2 older brothers who already taught me how to fight, and we will rough House all the time, and they were pretty big. So what they did next was they all tried to attack me. I was already mad and this is the reason why I don't like feeling this emotion. I black out, and then I came back to my senses I looked around me and see each one of those people on the floor one with a broken nose, two had a bloody nose, and one had a chunk of hair missing, and the last one was just in the floor beging for me to not hurt her. I guess I regained my senses when I saw her crying and then I looked at my self to see that I only had scratch marks, and had the hair that belonged to one of them in my hand, and my other hand was on the point of hitting the person in front of me. This sounds so unbelievable I understand that, and that this sound like if I made it up, but it isn't. I was called to the office and was asked questions about what happened, and the 5 girls were scared to see me. The counselor didn't believe that one small girl beat 5 people at once they didn't do anything to me because many of the people that I help said that it was not me that it was the five girls who were at fault. I have been scared of my self for along time. Not so long ago my friend was been picked on, and once I found out who was the person bulling her I went to look for that person. My friend didn't knew that I knowed about what has been happening to her, but once I faced the bully. I instantly recognized her she was one of the 5 girls who bullied me when I was younger, but she didn't recognized me I was so mad I charged at her. My friend came in the right time to stop me. She had told me that if she hadn't got there in time I would had regretted what I was going to do to the other girl. Then she said that when she stopped me looked at me and saw that I looked like a killer who just found their next target. I have always felt that something is wrong with me that the next time I get upset I will go crazy and won't come back to my senses like last time. After that day my friend not been picked on and the girl who bullied my friend doesn't even look at my friend because of me. I am still scared of my self. What's wrong with me?

 What's wrong with me?