The girl that disappeared

This is a story my mother always tells me but not to be unselfish or be more caring. No she tells me because she wants me to always be careful of my surroundings and to be careful who I talk to. When my mother was 16 years old she had a classmate that was popular. This girl was like no other she was so beautiful but this story took place druing prom week. She may have be beautiful from the outside but rotten from the inside. That week she was asked by all most every boy in school even my father asked her when he was younger, but she rejected each one of them even the most popular boy in that school. My mother wasn't that close to her but they did talk at times. My mother went to talk to her and ask her why did she rejected every boy even her own crush. She answered ,"for me to accept one of them they must be like no other. They must be out of this world but all of this boys are not what I want they are not handsome they are average or even below average. They are not fitting to be with me". My mother had no words to say for what she had said. She thought that all this beauty has gotten to her head and making her act like this because this is not the girl she remembers. My mother stopped getting close to her. There was 2 more days for prom so the girl is getting desperate but not desperate enough to accept one of the boys that had asked her to go. The mother of this girl has asked her what is wrong but that was the day were everything started to go wrong. As the mother asked her that question the girl yelled at her mother saying so many things that she would regret. The mother obviously grounded her she said she would not go to prom. But that didn't stop her she sneaked out of her house she didn't have a car or anyone to go with she was beautifully dressed but it was a waist but then she heard a car pulling up and it was, the man she has been waiting for so she thought.

 But that didn't stop her she sneaked out of her house she didn't have a car or anyone to go with she was beautifully dressed but it was a waist but then she heard a car pulling up and it was, the man she has been waiting for so she thought

For some reason he knew her, he said if she was going to the dance she replied with a yes. The young man afford her a ride to the dance she immediately accepted she got in the car, not knowing what she got in to. As they started to arrive to the prom dance this man acted like a gentleman making her fall more and more for him each time. Once entering the dance everyone started to stare at her. They all saw her prom date and how out of this world he literally is. As she went to the dance floor my mother couldn't believe what she was seeing. My mother wasn't looking at the man's face but we're his feet are, well we're they should be.

 My mother wasn't looking at the man's face but we're his feet are, well we're they should be

My mother saw hoves instead of human feet. She wanted to scream so loud saying that he has hoves but this man notice my mother and were she had glanced at. The man put a finger over his mouth giving a sign to stay quiet then he smiled really devilish. She ran out of the dance to get some air and my father notice that she is leaving. He follows her and stops her and ask her what's wrong. She turned back and see that the man is still looking at her so she continued to run and went home instead. My father stayed and went back in to the dance. As he goes in he sees the man exiting and with the girl as well. My father had felt a chill go down his spine and turns around to see the girl enter this man's car and see him drive off. The next day the girl never returned home or was seen. Same gose for the man that took her, everyone was questioned and my mother told them what she had seen. Till this day this girl has not been found and is now know as "the girl that disappeared".

 Till this day this girl has not been found and is now know as "the girl that disappeared"