Numb

♡ i'm so fucking numb to you ♡
♡ and i'm so fucking done with you ♡

♡ i'm so fucking numb to you ♡♡ and i'm so fucking done with you ♡

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

The world is a bland and tasteless place. Your fail or you succeed. There really is no in between really. The say there are three different classes. You have high class, middle class and lower class. In reality you have two, the rich and the poor. Kids get bullied, people commit suicide, or get killed. The world is not only bland and tasteless it's also cruel.

Jeon Jungkook grew up knowing the truth about the world. It's not a surprise he grew up like that. His mother died and he was raised by his father who was an alcoholic. He was deprived of a childhood like other children had. He didn't he the chance to imagine things or know about Santa.

When he was younger people would whisper about him behind his back. Saying things like he'd grow up just like his father. Jungkook would hear them of course. He had a horrible temper it was hard to control at times. He had even earned the nickname beast. It wasn't the type of nickname you'd hear teenage boys say like "dude your a beast!". No. It was more of a "he acts like a wild beast".

Numb. That's what he felt was numb. What he didn't know was lurking in his shadow was a demon ready to make everything better....

For a price.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Make sure to read all the new chapters
I'll place the songs I get the quotes from here from now on.

Numb 2 u by BEEZ

Warnings:
- blood
-torture
-stuff like that^

So is this book a yes or no?