Smoke

♡ i know that this ain't me ♡
♡ feels like i'm losing all control ♡

♡ i know that this ain't me ♡♡ feels like i'm losing all control ♡

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

The dark-haired man blew out the white smoke. He knew it was a nasty habit to have but it helped him distress a bit. It's the only reason he turned to it. He had called Mark in for a meeting that would be going on in a couple of hours. Jungkook didn't want to believe Mark who had been with him for as long as he could remember would be stealing from him. He hopped the demon was wrong but why would the demon lie to him? It wouldn't. The doors to the balcony blew open and in the doors stood the demon in its human form. A smirk on its blood-red lips. Unlike the couple days before the demon had on a black turtle neck with a black suit jack and matching slacks. The demon slid its hands into its pockets as it walked forward. "Why are you here?" Jungkook put out his cigarette before placing it in the tray. 

"You have such guts to talk to me the way you do. Let it be known I find it entertaining for now but it can get old quickly." The demon walked closer stopping only a couple of inches away. "I'd have so much fun destroying you. Watch what you say human." The human nodded and stepped away not liking the demon being so close to him. "Why did you decide to drop by?" The tone lighter than before. "I wanted to see Mark get caught but I'll be around later for that. I love the smell of terrified humans. I just came by to let you know where the money is being stored." "Where is it going? A spare account?" "Close enough. An account overseas. Private company the ending account number is 6398." The demon turned back around and began walking back into his office before blending back into the shadows. 

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Far away by London Richards