Deep

♡ i keep it silent, think that you got me ♡
♡ i cannot fight it, baby, think that i like it ♡

♡ i keep it silent, think that you got me ♡ ♡ i cannot fight it, baby, think that i like it ♡

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

The demon moved through the shadows. Moving from room to room making the environment around him colder and dim. It could smell something was off. Like something else was there and it angered the demon. It didn't like the thought of something else coming into his area and trying to mess things up for him. The demon stopped for a moment and heard its name being called out. With a low growl, it left and reappeared in Jungkooks office. "What." It hissed. Jungkook shivered and pointed at the seat across from him. "Would you mind? It's hard to speak with something that's not there." Within a second the human-like form appeared in the chair. White suit on with a white silk shirt beneath. "You called?" The human nodded and he placed a yellow folder down. The demon raised a brow at this and took the folder. Flipping through the information about a strip club. "We have a drug trade set up. I let my men know and I wanna attend. I want you to come with me." The demon nodded and set the folder back down.

It stood up and walked around the desk. Pushing Jungkooks chair back before sitting on the desk in front of him. "What do I get?" "What do you want?" The demon placed a finger beneath the younger chin. "Let me feed off you." It slid off the desk and into Jungkooks lap when he nodded. The demon took off his suit jacket and tossed it to the side before placing its hands-on Jungkooks chest. It began to unbutton the shirt and hummed when it noticed different tattoos coming into view. The main one it focused its attention on was a black dragon on the human's right side. The demon placed a finger on the dragon and watched as it came to life. Opening its jaw and breathing fire before returning to its normal stance. "I'm going to make you bleed I hope you know that." Jungkook nodded and watched as the demon leaned down and licked a spot on the human's chest. 

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Stuck on Stupid by No1-Noah