Demon

♡ turning words into a blank stare ♡
♡ can't amuse someone that's not there ♡

♡ turning words into a blank stare ♡♡ can't amuse someone that's not there ♡

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

"What the fuck?" The black figure vanished and reappeared beside him this time it took on a different form. It resembled more of a human-like form. The shadow thing had dark black hair and red eyes that looked like they had fire trapped behind them. The shadow thing had on a smirk that was both terrifying yet oddly a little sexy. The figure was still a little hazy though cause shadows still surrounded it.

"Anything and everything you desire... I can make it true." "Who the hell are you?" "I'm here to help you achieve your goal. All for a price of course."  Jungkook shivered. The last part seemed dark.  "What are you?" The figure's smirk widened showing slightly pointed teeth making Jungkook think it was a vampire till it answered. "I'm a demon if I'm being honest. Now you want to catch the rat don't you?"

The demon tilted its head to the side. Jungkook felt his hearts speed pick up at the idea of being able to catch the rat spilling his information. "How do I know this is real and not a trick?" The demon rolled its eyes seemingly annoyed with the human before it.
"You don't. Now I'm not asking again." "First before I agree to whatever terms you'll give me. I want to see if what you say is correct. Prove to me you're not lying, demon. Once you prove yourself and I agree I also will ask for something else."

The fire behind the demon's eyes dimmed. It seemed displeased. Its eyes narrowed and the demon went quiet. It's more human-like form flickering slightly. "Nasty humans. Always wanting more. Fortunate for you I just so happen to enjoy playing games. I agree to your terms human." Jungkook looked away from the demon as its form flickered once more and it took on its previous form. He had never been so desperate in his life.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Twister love by Stamos

Btw let me know if the songs don't work. Oh and if you were interested in listening to the first song it should be fixed now so you can listen to it