Chapter 2

A gush of sudden fear came from within her. This was Jeffrey. Jeff killed someone.
Why was she even more scared? Had common sense finally payed a visit? Or, was it the fact that someone she knew turned out being dangerous? She didn't care, all she could focus on was her feet.

She couldn't even get five feet away before a strong hand formed a firm grip around her wrist."let go you sick freak!"
"Listen to me,Grace!"
Jeff pleaded.

Every letter rolled off his lips beautifully. Gracefully. And her name sounded perfect the way Jeff's had said it. she had surely missed him so. She became numb for a minute, but only a minuet. Till, a mournful sob escaped her lips. She back arched forward as she bend down and sat on the ground, continuing her cries.
Jeff too sat next to her, his long arms akwardly wrapped along her shoulders.
She cringed at his touch. "Why Jeffrey? Why!?" She choked out.
He thought back to Liu, the jerks, his mother, father.
"I don't even know anymore." He teared up a bit aswell.
"Youre a monster. You know that?"
"I didn't mean to.... He just died"
She looked back up to him.
"W-what?" She asked.
"Liu. I didn't mean to. I lost it. Mom and dad too." He began sobing now.

She gasped, somehow managing herself to calm down. It's almost as if she had this special connection with him, making her unable to stay upset. This was nothing new of course, she always felt like this through her entire childhood with Jeff.
Her stomach growled as she looked at the sky, it was dark yet again. It was now that she noticed that she'd been been here the entire day. A loud cry interrupted her thoughts, she looked down to see Jeff's head resting on her lap.

She never knew her life would escalate to this. Here he layed,tears flowing off his never blinking eyes. Quiet sobbs escaping his forever smile.

Here he was. Jeff. Crying.
Who would have thought?
But,Jeff was still that boy he was a few years ago,because, behind the carved smile, layed a hurt soul.

She lifted her hand and lazily removed a strand of hair from his eyes. It was a little unsettling seeing him cry without eyelids, but she was okay with it. "Shhh Jeff. It's okay. I forgive you" she spoke with confidence. Was that a stupid decision? I mean Jeff is a literal murder. She still didn't care, she felt so tired.
It was like it never happened. It felt like just another day in her childhood, where she and Jeff would stay out doors all day and do absolutely nothing for hours.
"Remember when we where younger Jeff? And we would stare at the sunset, make flower crowns and-"

"And the day I asked you to marry me"

They both burst out laughing.

"I miss those days. . . ."
Jeff responded with a nod, his head still laying on her lap.
"I wish we could still do those things we did as children."
"Like what?" Asked Grace.
"Like tag, hide and seek. . . Or ding dong ditching" he finished with a laugh.
She smiled.
He looked back up to Grace.
"I missed you"
She felt a blush form on her cheeks and ears.
"Not as much as me!" She responded like a child.
Jeff got up and so did she.
"Oh yeah? I missed you this much!" He hugged grave and laughed loudly.
"Oh yeah, I missed you this much!" She hugged back tighter.
Yep. This was still Jeff.
"Grace, what about my face. What do you think about it?"
Grace looked up, deeply analysing his features. She'd wondered why he asked in suck a tone, but thought nothing of it.
"It compliments your personality Jeffrey, but what happened?"
"Things... Lots of things"
"Im Guessing you don't want to talk about it?"
"Not really"