Chapter 4

The young female woke up to the sound of radling, by now, she noticed that she still layed on the floor and by the time of day, it looks like she had been passed out for hours.
Grace jumps as the door is busted open. Revealing the hideous creature, but now,the creature looked calm. Jeff ran toward Grace as she sat there paralyzed.

Is this the same Jeff? She was snapped out of her trance as she caught herself hugging the pale man.
"I'm sorry Grace" Jeff recited, almost as if he was planning his sayings towards her four hours. "D-.......don't to that again Jeff" she asked more than commanded.
She felt Jeff's rapid warm breath on her skin. She smelled his fragrance of iron, and smoke. "Okay..." He obeyed.

She felt a familiar and unwanted feeling. Her breath hitched as Jeff's hand neared he right breast.
No.
NO.
Then. *SLAP*

Jeffs face was momentarily turned away, a red mark forming on his cheek.
"What the fuck Jeff??!!"
Jeff didn't listen, he was in his own world, trying to process the moment.

I did something bad.
I got slapped.
I did something bad
I got slapped.
I did something bad
I. Got. Slapped.
I did something bad.
I. Got. slapped.
I. Got slapped.
I. Got. SLAPPED.

She deserves hell...

It was like his mind couldn't prosses anything else but someone else's wrong doings.

She deserves. H. E. L. L.

"The fuck was that for bitch?!" Jeff turned and shouted right at Grace's face, causing her to flinch and turn away, bringing her arms up, poorly protecting her from any fort of danger.  "S-s-sorry Jeffrey...." She wisperd in fear. "Don't call me that! Okay?!?" Jeff took a fist full of hair, forcing a stare, Grace wimperd in agony. "Th-that hurts!" She yelped at the sudden pain. Jeff smirked and stared at the hopelessly scared female. His eyes wandered down to her breast. "What a beautiful sight..." Grace began to sob as she felt his hands crawl up like bugs inching toward her chest. "Please d-dont..." She cried. Jeff didn't pay attention as he squeezed a breast. "I'm going to enjoy this..." He spoke.

-broken