Chapter 3

"Let's get you something to eat." He announced, breaking the weird silence
"A-are you sure Jeff?"
He looked straight into her glazed eyes.
"Sure it is, what would you like?"
"Umm, what ab-"
"Chinese?"
She looked at Jeff, suprised.
"What?" He questioned. Grace simply smiled. "You remembered." She chuckled.
Jeff joined in with a laugh too.

-broken

They where back at the playground.Jeff stared at her as she ate her food. It made her bit uncomfortable, but she shrugged it off. She was still quite shoked that Jeff managed to buy food without getting caught, supposingly it could have been because of the time. Who would want Chinese this late? Who even worked at a Chinese restaurant at this hour too?
"What?" She asked.
Jeff just stared for a bit before mouthing 'i missed you'
She giggled a bit, and Jeff smiled.
"So, any more suprises Jeff?"
He shook his head. Nope.
"What about you, Grace?" She gulped on her last bite.
A few moments passed. "Well, I turned into a prostitute for money." She said, not giving a shit about it and more. Besides. Nothing mattered anymore.
Jeff seemed to be a bit uncomfortable by her response.
"Yep, I have a fucked up life. . ."
"You're telling me?"
She and him laughed at his remark.
"Yeah, we can be fucked up idiots together" Grace said in a joking tone.
"Yeah, we could" he joked back.

-broken

They both where walking around, seemingly no where.
"Jeff, I have no where to go."
"Neither do I." He responded.
"No were??"
"Nope"
She sighed.
"Wait, I have an idea. Wait here Grace" he said as he began running.

-broken

It has been at least 2 hours. And Grace has begun to doubt his arrival. She sighed in defeat.
"Grace!"
She looked up to see Jeff running towards her.
"Jeff?" She questioned.
Once Jeff approached the frail girl, he quickly grabbed her hand and began running back.
"Jeffrey?" She just ran along.

5 minuets pass, and they end up in the middle of nowhere. Just trees to the view, and only one small cabin. She mentally questioned herself. She was really confused.
"What is this Jeff?"
"Just come" he walked towards the little cabin and opened the door."m'lady" he announced as he dramatically bowed down.
She smiled and entered.
He entered too and turned on the lights, closing the door behind him.
"Welcome to your knew home!" He said proudly.
"Just dont go to the restroom yet,its. . . Not cleaned" Grace didn't pay attention, just sometimes about a forbidden bathroom. She looked around the small cabin,it's kitchen, bedroom, living room.It is small indeed.
"Okay, time for bed" Jeff shouted as he and Grace walked towards the one bedroom. She expected it to be akward, but it was rather nice, it felt like her childhood again.

His arms rapped around her waist as his chin layed at the crook of her neck. That's where it felt s little weird, other than that, it still felt rather nice. It surely did not feel like all the men that stuffed themselves inside her. She felt safe.

-broken

Grace woke up from her sleep. It was morning, but Jeff hasn't woken up yet. She looked at Jeff as she got up, she smiled at his sleeping figure, although he was a little odd looking without eyelids.
She had to pee.
By now, she had completely forgotten about Jeff's warning, so, she just walked to the restroom. She looked inside. To her horror, she saw two bodies, both bloodied. She shouted in terror as tears fell to the ground. She felt a strong arm grab her shoulders as she was tossed to the side, harshly.
"What did I tell you about this room?!!" Jeff shouted.
She gulped back sobs. "I-i-im sorry!" She choked out, scared.
Jeff was pissed, he grabbed her by the hair, what had happened to the Jeff she had earlier? She was tossed into the bedroom.

-broken.

A few hours passed and Grace sat there, traumatized. Why?
She was a bit exausted, but she didn't dare to sleep,not with Jeff around. She got up, trying to keep herself awake. She stumbled up to a drawer and noticed a picture. The two figures holding hands.
They had a Happy life, why would anyone ever take it away?
She looked through a drawer, clothes, undergarments. The usual. She changed into some of them, her old ones began to stink. She looked through the last drawer and saw a notebook. She picked to up, curiosity. She opened it to a random place.

June 19. Today me and Todd moved away, my mom kicked me out. At least noboty will bother us here.

She skipped a few pages after that

September 23. Good news, tod and I are adopting! We have to remember to buy baby supplies.

Grace began to cry again as she dropped the diary.
They had a life.

Her sobbing was interrupted by a calm nock at her door.
"Grace, I'm so sorry, you wherent suppose to see that" Jeff apologized.
She didn't answer.
"Fine, be like that"
She heard the heavy footsteps fade away

-broken