Chapter 1: My Power

A/N: little author's note to start this off. Please, everyone, note that this is my first story and is completely based on a female Izuku named Izumi Midoriya with the Requip quirk. By the way, yes that is completely based on Erza Scarlet's Requip magic from Fairy Tail but is not a crossover, I swear. Also, this story is told completely in the point of view of Izumi (Izuku) Midoriya unless said otherwise along with everyone looking the same, Izumi still looks the same as anime as a kid, so no big descriptions yet.

Hello, my name is Izumi Midoriya and I'm currently 4 years old, which is the latest when people can awaken their quirk. Although when I did take a quirk analysis(?) my doctor told me and my mother that I was that I was missing the extra toe joint that was related to being quirkless, but in all actuality my quirk was said to only be awakened under specific circumstances or not be there at all, but for now I was recorded as quirkless.

After my friend Katsuki Bakugou, whom I call Kacchan, found out that I was quirkless told everyone, and I mean literally everyone who we both knew. So I was constantly bullied by anyone who had the balls to mess with me, which was almost everyone. Well, right now I am witnessing my so-called friend Katsuki was bullying a defenseless kid, whom I suspected to be extremely afraid to use his quirk or lack of thereof. So as the selfless hero I ran to protect him, even if I knew that I didn't have a chance against Katsuki's explosion quirk.

"KATSUKI, I WON'T LET YOU HURT HIM!!!" I yelled with the slightest bit of fear in my voice, but Bakugou and his lackeys saw through my act right away.

"SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT YOU QUIRKLESS DEKU!!!" Katsuki retorted, sounding like a villain too I added in my head. Although I've almost stepped back when he called me Deku, which he told me and practically everyone meant useless and until I got a quirk that everyone should call me that.

Personal thoughts aside, Katsuki fired off his explosion quirk in his right palm while swiping it toward my face. When all of my hope was lost, the most unexpected thing happened, my quirk awakened. Instead of a simple quirk like my mother's or my father's quirk, my quirk was a mutation seemingly unrelated to their quirks. Anyway, my quirk seemed to summon a blonde angel with pinkish-reddish eyes in a white dress becoming blue towards the bottom with golden plates of armor resting on her body, while she wielded a white bladed sword with a golden hilt.

 Anyway, my quirk seemed to summon a blonde angel with pinkish-reddish eyes in a white dress becoming blue towards the bottom with golden plates of armor resting on her body, while she wielded a white bladed sword with a golden hilt

This angel ended up blocking Katsuki's explosion with seemingly summoning a golden shield with her left arm stretched out before her. The shield blocked the explosion while also knocking Katsuki to the floor from the impact, who looked to be frozen in fear with his lackeys the same but still standing ( although one was flying).

"Y-you blocked my attack, b-but h-how I was supposed to be the strongest, NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO STAND AGAINST ME!!!" Katsuki yelled the last part, but before I could say anything back he was already running home, probably to his parents to tell on me. Yet I didn't run after him but instead look towards the angel in front of me as she bowed her head with her free hand flat on the ground before she started to speak to me.

"Hello, Mistress Izumi my name is Cybele and I am here to act as your guardian and guide, but I shall do any task that you may ask of me if it is in my power that is." The now revealed Cybele said with a soft, angelic voice (makes sense). Then after she raised her head she asked," Is there something wrong Mistress?"

"U-um act-actually co-could you t-tell me wh-what just hap-happened here." I managed to stutter out.

"Hmm, I suppose you would be confused by this string of events. Well, to put it simply you managed to awaken your quirk, Requip, after facing potential death or extreme emotional stress, but it seems you've gone through both at the same time. You must be shocked by this, after all, you have awoken your quirk and saved someone's life when you were only 4, I expected this to happen in your early teen years at the earliest." Cybele explained to me in a somewhat slow and delicate pace as if to be concerned about my own understanding.

After calming myself down I told Cybele,"Umm, Cybele it's fine I'll be alright after a while, but can we go home so you could explain this to my mom too?" As I finished Cybele nodded before we started heading to my family's apartment.

When we arrived Cybele stood retelling the whole story, even the part before she appeared, to my mother and myself who were sitting on the couch. After she finished, my mother started muttering something about how much attention I'll get from boys when I'm older and stuff like that.

That continued until she managed to ask,"So Cybele, you said Izumi's quirk was called Requip, but it doesn't seem that summoning would be involved with a quirk like that, would it?"

"Let's see, well Mistress Izumi's quirk will allow her to equip different armors that allows her to use a quirk other than her own. So when I was summoned, mistress unlocked a natural armor called God's Guardian, which allowed her to use the quirk Divine Guardian when equipped, but when equipped the armor will constantly reduce her stamina and fatigue her body and mind in the process."

"So these armors, can I only use the God's Guardian set or can I use other ones and do each one come with a summon like you?" I asked with my interest piqued with the talk about my newly found quirk.

"Of course you can use more, but your quirk has limitations of course. The armor I'm summoned from a natural armor which is unlocked over time, by training, or when your life is in danger like before. Whereas there are Artificial armors which are created by yourself but are extremely complicated to make as you have to know the quirk you want along with most of it, strengths and weaknesses otherwise the quirk will be filled in automatically which can make the complete opposite of what you wanted. Also to answer your other question, yes each armor comes with a summoned spirit or familiar that holds your weapon and armor for when you need it in the astral plane, but its form is decided based on the quirk and its desired use. By the way, the astral plane I mentioned earlier is basically the home of all your familiars, weapons, and armors which you can enter to work on a new or edit an armor, as well as conversate with a familiar at any time if you wish to pass time or ask us for advice." Cybele answered while making sure we understood everything she said.

"Well, I guess it's getting late, so Izumi should start to get ready for bed so she can spend more time with her quirk tomorrow, but Izumi dear, please don't use your quirk in public or show it off, you don't want to attract unnecessary attention to yourself." My mom told me quite softly.

So I did what I was told, but not before Cybele dismissed herself while becoming a glowing white ball, that was about as big as a basketball. Then the ball went towards me and entered my body after outlining my entire body with a white light.

From that day forth, I never used my quirk in public and recorded a series of notebooks about quirks so I could create more armor sets. Anyway, Katsuki tried to tell everyone about my quirk but was dismissed as crazy as I would always say that I was quirkless l, which led to more bullying by Katsuki to reveal my quirk to him. Throughout the year until my last year of middle school, everyone thought I was quirkless and made fun of me, but I endured it so I could live life a bit easier with no weird attention. Of course, along the way, I built a few armors of my own, but you'll have to wait to see them in action.

A/N: Now that that is over with, I'll try to update this story as much as I can, so around once a week. Anyway, you should expect each arc to be split into an average of one or two parts, but some longer if need be. Don't expect lemon scenes as I am not comfortable with writing that, but later on there may be a few relationships with Izumi, but not with Mineta for sure while I am contemplating it to be with Katsuki, Shouto, Kirishima, or even Lida(spelling?), but if someone votes or I have some dream about it, I probably won't decide for a while.

See ya next time on The Armored Heroine.